46- "No Hands"

Chapter 46- "No Hands" 

{AN- Y'all gonna hate me for the name of this chapter}

"W-What do you mean y-you're-" He started but I stopped him pulling up my sleeve showing him the bite mark. It was scabbed up, but not enough. Concern filled his eye and he looked at me.

"How long did it-"

"About a hour"

"We have to tell-"

"No"

"Bell"

"We can't my dad doesn't even know!"

"Know what?" A familiar voice said. I looked down quickly pulling up my sleeve. I saw the brown rim and sighed. Carl.

"You okay?" He asked scanning my face.

"Yeah long time no see?" I asked seeing what we were now.

Brayden reached over and whispered something into his ear and Carl chuckled as they walked back to where ever they were. Glenn sighed and we got down from the tower letting spencer take over the shift. I followed Glenn and we ended up at Tara's and Denise.

"Hello!" Glenn yelled as he entered the house. No answer. He rushed to a cabinet where he pulled out multiple bandages and things. "Look bell, I can help you. Just stay still and it will be over soon" Glenn said to me as he wrapped a belt around my arm.

"Glenn its too late!" I said and he shook his head 

"No its not! just stay still. you'll be fine after I promise" He said and grabbed a axe from the closet. 

"No no no no" I said at the size of it.

"I'm gonna save you bell" He said then I felt pain in my arm, I screamed making my throat hurt. Then everything went Black.

Carl's pov

"No him and his dad were assholes anyway" I say to brayden as we relax on my bed.

"Oh, glad i wasn't here when that happened or I might'v-" Brayden started to say but suddenly a scream silenced both of us. I knew where that scream came from. It was the same one I heard at the prison a while back. Bell.

"What was that?" Brayden asked and I got up ignoring him completely and running down my steps, She was hurt. I still loved her and needed to know if she was okay. I saw light lit up in Tara's house and be lined for it, Brayden behind me. I saw my dad outside looking around for where it came from too. I got to the front porch and pushed open the door, See Glenn with a axe. And Bell, bleeding everywhere. And her hand on the floor.