34-"Hill's"

Chapter 34-"Hill's"

"Yeah then Ron raised up his gun and I stood in front of it so no one else would get hurt, but then Michonne stabbed him and he shot anyways causing Carl to lose an eye" I explained to beth all that's happened.

"What about your bullet wound?" she asked and i totally forgot.

I lifted up my sleeve and studied the hole that remained in my arm.

"Well it doesn't hurt" i chuckled.

"do you still love him the same?" she asked which was very deep.

"Yeah of course" i said. We were in Her room as Maggie was downstairs.

"What about you and Noah?" i asked raising my eyebrows. 

"Eww!" she said making me chuckle.

"Girls" Maggie yelled causing Beth and I to walk downstairs.

"We're going on a run to a place called the hilltop. I want you girl's to come so go get your things while i convince them y'all can come" She said and we nodded heading to grab our stuff.

~

"Are we there yet?" Glenn asked Rick as we sat in the RV.

"Hon we have about an hour to go" Maggie said and he nodded soon slouching on the table. Both was beside me and Glenn was across from me. Carl had to stay back to watch over Judy, He didn't like it but he stayed anyways.

Carl's pov

"Shhhhh" I hushed Judith as i rocked her back and forth. There was a knock at the door so i set her down as i walked to the door.

"Carl" Enid said as i opened the door. I rolled my eyes closing the door again not wanting to deal with her. After she called my name again i opened the door once more.

"What?" i asked harshly.

"She's gone, we could have some fun" she said as she grabbed my collar.

"No! Look Enid leave i don't want you. i didn't mean to go that far and i wished it never happened" I said pushing her off of me.

"C'mon. You know i would've been better then her. I mean look at her she's so fat!" she laughed and i almost slapped the fuck out of her.

"Don't talk about Bell like that" i yelled anger rising in my blood.

"Why not? whats gonna happen? is her daddy gonna beat me up? what are you gonna go rat me out to her. You forget i could easily tell her what you started" She said as she monied her way inside.

"No i didn't start it you did" i yelled as i slammed the front door.

"Oh i don't think so, Who do you think she would believe?  A Boy? or Me" she smirked as she approached me. she started to lean in but i backed up. Soon my back was against a wall stopping me she leaned in even more and i dogged it pushing her back.

"You Need To Leave" i said sternly.

"Fine. But just remember You started it" she laughed as she left.

Man how i fucking hate her. It wasn't even my fault she started it! I mean it takes two to do that but she did it first. I didn't mean for it to go that far anyways.

Bell's pov

"..Okay when we go in we're heading straight to the brick building." Rick Finished his speech before we all piled from the RV. We walked inside their gates. Many people staring at us.

"Beth. Bell" Maggie said gaining our attention. We turned and Maggie jogged up to us which wasn't a good idea.

"I need you girls to find medicine." She said. We understood what kind of medicine she meant. "Glenn's coming with you" she finished and we nodded as Glenn came up and started walking with us.

"Where do we find it at?" I asked confused.

"Jesus said there were medicine at one of the shacks they have. But it may not come at a low price" Glenn said. First of all who was jesus?

"Who's Jesus?" I asked hoping he wasn't going insane.

"That guy" He said as a man with a beard and angelic hair, looking a lot like the real Jesus. Came out from the brick building.

"Hello friends" he said approaching Rick. We watched as they talked soon all of us heading inside the backed building.

Beth, Glenn and I waited down stairs while everyone went upstairs and talked to a guy named Gregory.

Jesus came down after about an  half an hour of them talking. "Hey wheres all the medicine?" Glenn asked as he approached Jesus.

"Follow me" he said and we stood up following him outside to a small shack near the gates they had.

"Bruce, They need medicine. Pain medicine" Jesus said to a older man, had to be late 50's. Bruce nodded as he reached into a container pulling out 2 bottles.

"Use as directed" He said before handing Jesus them. We thanked him and walked back but were stopped when we saw Rick had just killed someone.

"What the hell?" Beth asked and i shrugged as i slipped the pills into my bag.

Rick started talking to someone again as everyone on our team had their weapons out aimed at someone. "C'mon We're leaving" Rick said and we piled back into the RV heading back to alexandria.