Chapter 1: An One-eyed Ghoul

Hana: Hey! We meet again!

Juuzou: Hoi! * smiling innocently *

Hana: I know there is so many more Juuzou X Reader book, but I really want to make 1 or 2 perhaps..... okay that's it, onto the story~
~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

I was on my way to my apartment until a middle age man stand in front of me.

" Hey, why does a pretty girl like you walk alone in this dark alley? " he ask as he walk closer toward me.

" Heh, just watering flower, i guess. " I said as he grinned showing off his yellowish teeth.

" Ohh, this girl is wild. Talking back hah? "  he said and his eyes turn into those of a ghoul.

" You messin' with the wrong person. " I said as I shut my eyes and open them back after my right eye turn into black and red orb.

" A one-eyed ghoul." He gasp as he let his kagune out. A bikaku. I let my ukaku out and I crystalized and the crystal hit right in his stomach as fast as light. Then, I stab him with my rinkaku not wanting to stop. He coughed out some blood.

" w-wait, I got a family to take care of...I-I though you were a human since I smelled something delicious and since y-you're an one-eyed ghoul I-I smelled you like a human. Please s-stop...." he said as he breath heavily.

I let my kagune in and I gave him a big bag that I brought with me on my way home. " W-what is this? " he ask me as I smile gently at him.

" Flesh, bring that to your family. I didn't care if you die, but I won't let your wife and kids suffering at home. And take it as a happy anniversary gift from me. " i said and walk away.

" Wait! " he shout as he stood up. I look behind me as he smile and thanked me. Now I have to search for a new victim. I though as I sigh heavily.

As I was walking to an alley my stomach growls. Am I this hungry? I thought and walk towards the direction to the famous ghouls cofee shop 'Anteiku'.

I open the door and I heard a female voice.

" Excuse me miss, but we're closing. " she said as she smile gently at me.

I got to admit it, she's quiet beautiful. She got an indigo coloured hair and a dark blue eyes. "Uh, miss?" She said snapped me from my daydream of her.

"Huh, sorry. Into my dreamland~" I said as I nervously laugh. I start to walk away but I collapsed on the ground making the girl shock and kneeled beside me worried.

"A-are you okay miss?" She ask. " F-flesh." I said as I look at her pretty face bfore it turn black.

~~~~~~~~~

My eyes fluttered open as I look at my sorrounding, observing the room. It have white wall, the bed is neatly made with a black coloured matress, the room isn't that big but it's still nice. Suddenly, realization hit me. Where the f*ck*ng sh*t am I? I though as I panicly stood out of the bed and head toward the brown wooden door.

Before I could reach the door, the door open and reveal the girl from before.

" Oh, did I scare ya? " she ask as she put a plate full of fresh human flesh on the table in the middle of the room.

I look at the flesh drooling over it. (Drooling over you~ fleshie) " Here, eat it up. I'll tell you what happen last night later. " she said and about to close the door but I stop her.

" What's your name?!" I ask in hope she would tell me. " Touka, Touka Kirishima. " she said and smile. "What's yours?" She ask. " (y/f/n). Call me (y/n)." I said and again my stomach growls like a monster. I blush in embarrassment and look down at the floor. Touka giggle and walk out closing the door.

~~~~~~~~

As I finish my fleshie breakfast, someone knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled and the door open. I look over at the door and saw a boy who look like 19 years old. He has a black hair with a hazel coloured eyes.....actually eye since he wear an eyepatch on his right eye.

"U-uh, sorry if I disturb you but Touka-chan ask me to call you downstair". He said and I nod while smiling at him. He blush a bit and close the door. I just shrugged it off and walk to the bathroom to change. ( you brought your bag on the way home that has some clothes )

After I've done changing, I walk downstair with the plate and my bag. I place the plate in the sink and about to wash it until an old man came and insist that he want to wash it for me.

"Uh, do you mind telling me your name?" He ask and I flinch a bit since I was in my dreamland.

"U-uh, my name is (y/f/n), but you can call me (y/n)." I said and he smile. "If you're wondering, my name is Yoshimura." He said and give me a small packet.

"Huh, what's this?" I ask him. "It's call sugar cube. It can control your hunger." He told me and I smell the pack.

Human Flesh...

Great, at least I won't be starving to death. I thought as someone hit my back hardly. "WHAT THE F-, Touka-chan, why did you do that?~" I ask her making a giddy eyes. "Heh, your look is priceless." She said and gave me a sly smirk.

"Well, sit there. I'll come back later." She said and she went to make two cups of coffee. She look pretty mature in the uniform, I wonder how old is she. I thought and took out my phone playing piano tiles.

Well, I'm quiet lucky to be a ghoul since I can play piano tiles with my fast&furious finger. I thought and suddenly two cups of coffee is placed in front of me.

I look up and saw Touka sat in front of me. "What?" I ask and take a sip of the coffee. She sighed and tell me all that happen last night.

"Well, that's a long story." I said and stare at her.

"What are you staring at?" She ask with a straight face.

"How old are you?" I ask her and she rolled her eyes.....again it is eye...

"17 years old. Happy?" She said and look at me, expecting me to tell her how old am I.

"I'm *drumroll sound* 18 years!" I happily yelled.

"Really, you look young for your age. I nearly thought you're 16." I look at her as a vein and an irk appear on my head.

"Well, I thought you're 20 when I first saw you!" I said and point my index finger at her.

"Well, at least I look matured." She said and smirk.

"Well, at least I look young." I said and cross my arm and an irk can be seen on her head.

"Well, at lea-" she was cut off by the boy from before.

"Uhm, sorry g-guys but people are watching." He said while sweatdropping.

"Just shut the f*ck up, Kaneki." She said and burst out laughing.

The boy who I presume Kaneki look at her in disbelief and I instantly follow her laughing(like a maniac)

Kaneki sweatdrop.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hana: Yay! Chap 1 done! \( ^v^ )/

Juuzou: Yay! But why didn't I appear in chapter 1? *pout*

Hana: *squeal* I want to make this story more dramatic.

Juuzou: Okey dokie!

Hana: Well, I give you the honor of saying goodbye to our beautiful reader .

Juuzou: Really! Okay...*inhale* BYE-BYE READER-CHAN!!