Chapter 3: Doughnut.

Dream~

I open my eyes as I look around the room but it was all white as if I was floating in a white void.

I sat with my knees at my chest as some tears fall down my cheeks. "What the...why am I crying?"

He -il- be-r-- y-u!

"What?"

He will be-r-- y-u!

"I don't understand!"

HE WILL BETRAY YOU!

As the voice yell for the last time, I saw a woman with (h/l) (h/c) hair  and (e/c) eyes turn to look at me. And her eyes were red and puffy like she was crying.

And then I woke up.

Reality~

"AARGGH!" I yell as I quickly sat up. Sweat were dripping from my forehead. I wipe the sweat away and and sigh heavily. Then the door open with a loud bang.

"(Y/N)! A-ARE YOU OKAY?" Kaneki ask as he look at me worriedly.

"I'm okay!..I just had a nightmares!" I said happily. He sigh and walk over to me, hugging me.

"I'm very worry, I though you were hurt." He said and nuzzled his head into my neck.

"...sorry to worry you." I said and rub the back of my neck as he pulled away.

"Uhh, can you go out for a sec.." I said. "Huh? Why?" He ask as he tilted his head to the side.

F*cking  cute.

"I want to change." As soon as I said that his face turn red as red as Karma's hair.

"O-oh, Okay!" And with that he rushes downstairs.

"What with that guy?" I said as I sigh and change into a new clothes.

Downstairs~

"Uh..."

"What?" Touka ask as she look at me and put her hands on her hip.

"Can I go out to have a fresh air?" I ask attemping to act cute.

"You can go. But please stop that pleading eyes of yours could you?" She said and put up a disgusted face.

"Heh, just admit it I'm soo cute that you can't look at my incredibly big round eyes." I said as I make a doughnut hand and place it at my eyes.

"Yeah, as if it would." She said and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, so...Bye!" I shout as I ran outside the cafe.

Touka's POV

"Why is she running? It's not like I'm gonna kill her or somethin'." I said and continue to do my work.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Hmmm..."

"Uuh, miss?" The worker ask me.

"Huh? Yeah, you callin for me?" I ask as I point my index finger to myself.

"Uuh, yes." She said as politely as she could since I can see that she was kinda annoyed by me.

"What?" I ask.

"What do you want?" She ask and fake smiling at me.

"Oh, I don't want any actually, I just look at it . It look soo cute." I said as I stare at the colourful doughnut.