Chapter 6: Just the two of us?!

(Y/N)'s POV

"Ark....what time is it?" I said as I sat up and look for my phone.

13:07p.m

"How long have I been asleep?" I said as I stood up and walk to the door almost stumble some steps. Nearing downstair, I saw a glimpse of brown head roaming.

"What? Now I'm halucinating.." rubbing my eyes, I saw a little girl almost 15 years or maybe younger. She look up at me and quickly hid near a vase...which I actually saw.

"Hey, who are you?" I ask rubing my butt with my bed hair.

"U-uh...m-my n-name is Hinami F-Fu-

"Fu what?" I said annoyed by her stuttering and that aching feeling inside my head.

"Fueguchi!" A strict voice exclaim from behind me.

"What?" I ask the indigo headed girl.

"Don't be harsh to her." Touka said as she smack my head with a newspaper she held before.

"Fine...it's just I still have this aching feeling and my head didn't work perfectly." I lied about my head didn't work perfectly..I'm annoyed by her stuttering.(sorry Hinami's fan)

"Well, go and take a bath! What kind of a lady are you, walking out with her hand rubbing her butt." Touka said and smirk as she saw my face shone in red colour.

"W-whatever." I said and quickly walk onto my room.

Hinami's POV

"T-Touka-chan...who is that?" I ask the tall girl a few feet away from me.

"Oh, she's just a new housemate. Her name is (y/n). And she can be rude sometimes..she's really nice." Touka said as she gave me a small smile.

"Okay, thank you, Touka-chan." I said returning the smile before heading over to my room.

(Y/N)'s POV

As I was done with my bath, I quickly change into a comfortable attire, a (f/c) hoddie and a short, that reach under my knees. Then, my phone began ringing. Without looking at the caller ID, I quickly answer it.

Hello! Itls Juuzou..again!

"Hello...what is it?"

Are you free right now?

"Yeah,why?"

Mind coming to lunch with me and Shinohara-san!...Pwease~

"...no..I don't really mind since I've nothing to do."

Okay! Meet me at the donut store!----

..

Hey, are you crazy?

What?

He ask you to 'eat' with him and his senior or some sort.

Shit! How can I eat it?

Stupid....

"What should I do?" I ask myself in frustation.

"About what?" Kaneki ask.

"A-ahh, It just a friend of mine, a human friend to be exact, ask me to have lunch with him." I said as I let out a sigh.

"Just cancel it then...." he said.

"It might hurt him, and he don't really have a phone..he just using public phone." I said.

"Well, go to him...and make an excuse..I can't really help with this." He said as he scratch the back of his neck.

"Guess that could work." I said as I stood up and look at Kaneki,expecting him to rush out of the roim, but instead he stood there clueless.

"Uhm, Kaneki...I want to change.."

"Oh, ok." He said but he still stood there staring at me.

"Kaneki!"

"Ah! Sorry, I was thinking about something.." he said as he rush out of my room.

"Weird."

Kaneki's POV

Why?..She is really.....pretty..

"Hoi, Kaneki! What are you doing up there? Help me!" Touka yell from downstairs.

"H-hai!" I rush down and help her sweep the floor.

Donut Store~
(Y/N)'s POV

I was walking to the donut store and I saw a glimpse of white hair near the donut store.

"Juuzou!" I exclaim as I rush over to his side.

"Oh, (y/n)-chan! You came!" He said as he wave his hand around.

"Eh, where's Shibohara-san." I ask him.

"Oh, he can't come..soo, It's just the two of us!"

"Huh! J-just the two of us?!"

Cliffhanger!

____________________________________

Hana:Yeay! Chapter 6 is done!

Juuzou:Why is that eyepatch staring at me girl?!

Kaneki:I-I didn't mean to.

Hana:Yeah, another rival of Juuzou! Bye, vote and comment mah friends!