Chapter 8: Play Date

(Y/N)'s POV

"Well, that's the claw machine!!" Juuzou exclaim in happiness as he rush to a big claw machine full of plushies.

"Look,look, that one look just like you!" He point out his index finger to a certain plushie.......a very familiar.......it do look like me....with (h/l)(h/c) hair.....and that (e/c) orbs...

"I really want it~! So I can cuddle with it all night!"

"That's just creepy....you want a plushie....that look exactly like me.....so you can cuddle with it all night...."

"Yeah...and if you don't get it for me....I'll make sure to kidnap you and make you my plushie~!" He exclaim in delight yet creepy tone with an unexplainable smile.

"A-Ahh...why don't you get it yourself? I mean....you are the one who like it....not me.."

"I'm bad at playing this claw machine.." he said as he make the pouting face and his big round ruby puppy eyes.

"W-well...I'm not really good with it..." I admit earning a frown to his cute pouting face.

"I--" I was cut off as Juuzou lean forward giving me a peck on my nose.

"Well, you don't want me to do this to you all night..right?" He said as he gave me an insane smile.

Why am I being nice to him in the first place?

He seem....insane˚D˚

"F-fine...I'll get it for you...but promise me don't do that again." I said as I gave him a frown since he wasn't really listening to me.

"Here goes nothing...." I said as I slide a dollar in and start to move the claw to the 'little me'. I was very concentrate when suddenly I felt breath on my neck.

"What are you doing Juuzou?" I ask the white head, annoyed that he break all of my concentration.

"You smell so good~ I just can't help it~" He said as he nuzzled his nose in the crook of my neck and lightly groan under his breath which make my (s/c) cheeks to be crimson red.

"Stop it, I'm trying to get the damn plush!" I said as I nudge his gut using my blade like elbow.

"Hahahhaha, my play date is really rough...and I really like that~" Juuzou said as a light blush appear on his pale cheeks while he licks his small plump lips in a seductively hungry look.

I blush as I look away and press the big green button. The claw went downward and it take the 'little me' up and suprisingly it was able to bring it down. I quickly takes that plushie and throw it at Juuzou hitting him on his beautiful seductive face.

"Yay! Thanks, sweety!~" Juuzou said as he stood up and walk up to me pushing my bang aside and kiss me on my forehead. My face start burning as I hid my face with my hand, speechless.

I don't give a f*#k about you anyway

I always care and thinks about you

Whoever said I give a shit 'bout you

I said that I care and always love you

________

Hana: I'm sorry for not updating. It's all because of school busyness. Haha, get that busyness....no...okay

Juuzou: Please forgive Hana-san..she is a busy person *puppy eyes*

Manabe: *pleading face* nah I don't give a f*$k about her anyway...

Hana: Oh, yeah, that song is called Play Date by Melanie Martinez