Chapter 10: Can I call you mine?

(Y/N)'s POV

My (e/c) orbs wander upwards as I look at Juuzou seeing that he slowly caressing my pale lips with his thumb.

(Hana: Haha, you might have thought that he kissed you right? *wiggle eyebrows* Reader: *punch and kick me* Hana: Okay..okay..I'm sorry I promise you in 3 or 4 more chapter you will kiss each other...)

"Juuzou..." His eyes open as he looks at me with his sparkling vibrant eyes, sending shiver down my spine as he lightly ran his slender finger across my shoulder. I gulped as pink ran up to my cheeks. Slowly tightening my hand on his sleeve.

"What's wrong, cutie?" Juuzou ask as he pat my head as if I'm a 5 years old kid. I lightly pushes his hand away as I pouted sadly at him.

"I'm sorry..."

"Why? You didn't do anything wrong?"

"I...I ignore you.."

"It's okay..." he gently snake his arm around my waist bringing me even closer and kiss my right cheek. Bringing his lips near my earlobe.

"..."

"Can I call you mine?" Juuzou ask as he bit my earlobe lightly earning a small moan from me. My cheeks grew darker as I felt his hot breath on my stinging ear.

"Yes."

"Good to hear that!~" Juuzou exclaimed happily before he released his grip on me and ran around like a little kid. He skip around and wave to anyone he sees.

"Wow...such an emotion swing.." I said as I sweatdropped at the childish man. My mouth unknowimgly twitch upward as a wide smile was visible on my face. Grinning idiotically, I ran up to Juuzou and start chasing around.

Author's POV

And in the crowd, a ghoul like eye, is watching over the little (h/c) head like a hawk, slightly pained and jealous by the human boy.

________________

Hana: Yeay! Another chapter! 10 more to go! Yeah, I decide to end this book at chapter 20! And maybe book 2?

Juuzou: what? Already? *sad eyes* but I want to talk to (y/n)-chan..

Manabe: she said it..it gonna end..

All: Bye, reader-chan

Hana: sorry it's short.