Chapter 4: You again!?

(Y/n)'s POV

"Juuzou! Wait a minute!" I said as I pull his sleeve.

"Yes~ What is it?" He ask while giving me a cute smile.

Damn you cinnamon bu- wait I think doughnut suits him.

"Where are you heading?" I ask and let go of his sleeve.

"I'm going to meet Shinohara-san." He said and look at me. Then his face lit up.

"Let's go meet him together!" He said and pull me with him.

"W-wait, where??"

"The CCG."

CCG...wait...it sound familiar

He's a ghoul investigator...

Who?

Juuzou! We shoudn't have hang out with him he's a killer!

So, are we. We are a killer too.

Yeah, But he kill a GHOUL like US!

...... wait a moment......OMG...I'm super dead..

"Uhh, Juuzou.. I'm sorry to say this but I need to go somewhere.."

"Aww, where?"

"I have to go to the....p..p..park yeah park! To meet a friend of mine.. yeahh. So, I'm sorry."

"It's okay..I think..Bye!" He said and walk away.

I walk to the alleyway and rest there for a moment until...

Black.

Timeskip...

"Ugh, where am I?" I said as I open my eyes meeting with a pair of dark blue orbs. "Arghh! Who are you? Are you going to rape me?" I ask as I struggle to punch his face.

"Shhh, I'm not going to rape you moron." He said and untie my hands. "Then, why did you take me to this metal thinggy?" I ask and he look at me in the eyes.

"I am going to eat you." As soon as he said that his eyes change into the red and black. "What?! You're going to eat your own kind?" I ask disgusted at the thought of a ghoul eating a ghoul.

"You're a ghoul too?" He ask as he pull off his hoodie. "You again?!" I yell as I point my finger at him.

"I've met you before?" He ask and look at me. "Oh yeah, you're that freak that spilt some coffee on me." He said and squat in front of me. "You look kinda cute if I look closer." He said and lean until he is inch away from my face.

"F*ck off!" I said and push him away harshly. "What time is it?" I ask him.

"It's 9pm." He said leaning closer and sniff me. "Are you lying about being a ghoul?" He said. "Nope. I can prove it." I said as I change my eyes to a ghoul one.

"That's why you smell like those human. You're a one eyed ghoul." He said.

"Yeah..can you send me to Anteiku? I don't even know where I am." I said.

"Anteiku...come." He said and walk out of the door. "So, are you....Touka's brother?" I ask and he look down at me. "Hm." "Why didn't you live there with her?" I ask. "Stop asking question." He hiss. "Okay okay, don't be mad could you. But, mind if I know what's your name is?" I ask "*sigh* Ayato. You are?" He ask as he look away. "Well, my name is (y/f/n). You can call me (y/n)."

"We've arrived." He said and was about to leave. "Wait! Ayato." "What?" He ask annoyed. "Thank you." I said and smile brightly at him. "Yeah, whatever." He said and jump on the roof. "What an eventful day." I said and walk to my room.

Ayato's POV

"Wait! Ayato."

"What?" I ask annoyed.

"Thank you." She said and smile brightly.

"Yeah, whatever." I said as I jump on the roof.

"Thank you." Shit...Am I falling for her.. stop it..

I thouhgt as I stop on a rooftop and sat at the corner.

"Hehehe....look like Ayato is in love.." an annoying voice chipped in.

"Eto..shut the fu*k up. And don't tell anyone about this." I said as I look up to the sky smiling to myself.

To be continue~

Hana: Oh no, Juuzou has a rival!

Juuzou: Back of you stinky ghoul!

Ayato: Hey, I just read the script like what Hana wrote down..Don't be mad.

Hana: yeah don't be mad Reader-chan.. Sorry if this chapter is only full of Ayato and you... I need to make some conflict in this book.