Chapter 2: New Home

Hana: Well, chapter 2! Sorry for the late update I was doing some history notes.

Juuzou: Onto the story~!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well guys, I gotta go." I said as I pick up my bag and start to walk out.

"(Y-y/n)-chan! Where are you heading?" Kaneki ask worriedly.

"Uhhh...I don't even know."

"What do you mean by you don't even know?" Touka chipped in looking at me with a serious look.

"Actually, I was kicked out by the apartment owner for not paying the rent." I explain and end the sentence with a sigh.

"How about you live here, with us!" Touka said with a tint of happiness in her voice.

"Well, that would be nice...but what will grandpa(Yoshimura) think..." I said and pout.

"Everyone allowed to be one of us." Grandpa suddenly appear next to Kaneki making him flinch a bit before calming himself.

"Really.." I said and a dramactic tears start to appear and I dramatically run to hug Touka but end up getting a punch from her.

"Sorry, reflex." She said and giggled.

"But, where are you going last night that almost make you look like a walking dead?" She ask.

"Ooh, I'm going to my apartment to take all the clothes but I met with a middle aged man and we fight and then I felt pity to his family, So, I gave the other bag that full of flesh to him." I said in one breath.

"Oh. What about leaving all the old clothes at the apartment and buy a new one instead." Kaneki said smiling a bit.

Time skip~

I was walking to the mall to buy some extra clothes and suddenly I bumped into someone chest.

"Shit." The person muttered.

I look to the person and I saw a boy around my age with an indigo coloured hair that come with dark blue orbs. He kinda remind me of Touka.

"Uh, I'm sorry." I said as I shift my eyes to his clothes and there was a coffee stain on his shirt. So that's why he muttered the bad word.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He said and walk away.

"Wait!" I yell and accidently trip making me fall on top of him.

"F*ck." He said and push me off of him.

"Sorry. But, do you perhaps know Touka, Kirishima Touka?"  I ask.

"U-uh, I don't know any Touka." He simply answer and left me.

Liars...

Yeah, I see that.

I hate liars

Hey, me too!

Of course you hate liars we're the same person.

I shook my head as I began to bickering with myself. I continued my walk to the mall. When I arrive, I start to head to the female clothing section and start to search for some clothes and others.

After buying some clothes~

Okay, I end up buying a male's shirts instead of a female's. Well, what can you say male's clothing is a lot comforting than a female's. And it's because female clothing is so...I don't know...small..it will make my chest look a lot bigger and my stomach could be seen. I prefer a baggy clothing.

While I was thinking about male's clothing is better than female's clothing, I bumped into someone. AGAIN!

Well, you're clumsy today.

"Oh, sorry." I said and look up to see a cute big ruby eyes.

"Huh? It's okay!" He/she said as he/she help me get up.

"U-uh thanks." I said and he/she smile.

"Well, My name is Juuzou Suzuya!" He exclaim.

How cute

Stop fangirling

Whateva

"Uh, My name is (y/f/n). Nice to meet you. Uh..."

"What is it?" He/she ask.

"Are you a boy or girl?"

"Me? I am a boy~" he said and put both of his hand in the air.

"Juuzou.." A man  with a broad shoulder called.

"Oh! Shinohara-san!~" he said happily.

"I see that you have met with a new friend." The guy named Shinohara said.

"Oh yeah, her name is (y/f/n)! Isn't she's cute?~" Juuzou said and a tint of blush appear on my cheeks.

"Yes." Shinohara said.

"Uhh, nice to meet you!" I said a bit nervous.

"Nice to meet you too."

"W-well, I gotta g-go!" I said while bowing and walk to the direction of Anteiku.

Juuzou's POV

Well, mama, I met with a new friend today. She's really cute. I feel like I want to meet her again. Do you think she would like to meet me again?

I sigh and look up to the sky while smiling happily.

"Why are you smiling, Juuzou?" Shinohara-san ask.

"Oh, I'm thinking... do you think (y/n) like to meet me again?" I ask.

"Hmmm. What do you think?" He ask.

"I don't really know though." I said and start to fiddling with my finger.

He laugh a little before petting my head.

"What are you laughing at?" I ask as I tilt my head to the side.

"Nothing..it just that you're a grown up now." He said and smile gently at me.

I return the smile and start to play with my stiches.

To be continued

Hana: Cliffhanger!

Juuzou: Huh?

Hana: Nothing

Manabe: Lame chapter.

Hana: WHAT?! How did you come here?

Manabe: I hack your wattpad.

Juuzou: Don't hack Hana's wattpad!~

Manabe: wha...