Abilities

First I'm going to tell you my abilities. I'm a cross breed between a werewolf ( ill tel you the descriptions later), were cat, and a spawner.

Werewolf- I'm a snow white color with a black diamond on the forehead. I nature powers I can control any nature.

Were cat- I'm a mix of all wild cats with strong abilities, I can move things with my mind, I am pretty much a wizard sort of thing, but a huge cat

A spawner- I have a team I can puff up and puff away, I have a grey wolf we call him Moon, I have a horse/unicorn/pegasus but it just looks like a horse, we named her Starfire but we just call her Stary, a black panther we call him Midnight, a white tiger we call her Sasha, my dog we call her Arwin, and a hawk we call him Blackeye.

And yes if you were wondering I can use any of my abilities in any form and yes I can talk to my team.

My wizard powers- I can move things with my mind p, I can talk to people in my head, I can do spell sort of things, and more. ( the other stuff will appear in the book)

And finally I have a little dragon so small we call him slither. He goes up and does my body and helps me with stuff his favorite place is my shoulder and my thumb.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Shout out to booboo449 for helping me make the halk's name