Discoveries are sometimes best undiscovered

Rachel's P.O.V.

So guys I've almost told you everything about my special wolf type that's different from the rest, every full moon, until were 15 we changed but once we past 15 we don't changed adamantly so it's pretty cool. Like I was saying every full moon our type of wolf unlocks ability the Alfa and the Luna are ahead of everyone me and Leo just unlocked shape-shifting! Ok back to the real world:)

"Ok so we just learned a lot of stuff today" I said to Leo as we where walking in the woods in wolf form talking things out (by the way we can talk to each other in what ever form we are, but we can talk to anyone or just someone). "Yup, so what are we going to tell- *he then fell* ow, that hurt" Leo said not finishing his sentence but I know what he was going to say what are we going to tell Alexis and Alex, your welcome. "What did you fall over, it's a pile of leaves with something under the leaves" I said to Leo. "Well let's uncover it" he said to me as he uncovered it. We both screamed when he uncovered it. It was- a-a half of a what looks like a 25ish girl! "She looks like half was bitten off" he said followed by a face that saids look ahead of you. "Look" he said as he pointed. As I looked I almost screamed but he covered my mouth.

It-it was-was a giant-giant wolf but in its mouth the other half of the girl

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Remember the wolf and the girl it will be important next chapter and many to come I have desired to just make one big book instead of the a few of books that I was thinking about so never mind.

I hope you guys liked it the days I will not a lot be updating are on Monday and Wednesday and sometimes Thurdays because I have basketball practices and games and I go to my dad's house for a visit, but anyways just plz don't be mad or surprised if I don't update those days

So don't forget to comment and vote