The pack is forming!

Rachel P.O.V

We ran as fan as we could by then all of us had shifted into our cat forms. Since me and Leo were destin to be alphas we were full blood, all cat, creatures like I said at the beginning, so many colors on me, as I ran I looked down, surprised by all the colors. I've only been in this form about once. I turned to focus on getting away from these weird'os. I looked at Alexis pour old girl dangling by a rope. It will probably take a while, the reason were affected by peppermint is because it has such a strong smell it fills our noses. I transported some power and energy to Alexis and she was better. She quickly turned into her lion and jumped out of the way of Alex. She then was running next to me, because it seemed like we were just following the guys.

After a while of easily beating them, no surprise since we were special mixes while they're just wolves. We finally lost them we couldn't run home, because for some reason our inner cat and wolf were telling us to run to this lake, lake mystery. It was named it because many mysterious thing had happened there. I turned to see the boys eyes full dead white, that means they were completely following there instincts nothing else, then Alexis's eyes turn white, then mine. What happens is we pretty much are blind just lost in our thoughts, our instincts doing all the work. Couldn't even feal anything it's weird to be in this kind of trance.

Hey so since I was lost in thought, hey so why don't I tell ya about our eye colors. WereWolf eyes are just black. WereCats were blue. Since mostly those where the main parts of our DNA we had blue and black eyes. If it changed blood red, that means were after someone or if were fighting someone and they turn blood red that means if you want to die come break this fight up. If they turned purple that means where in heat. If pink/green that means we've just unlock one of our secret abilities. I don't know any more I know there a lot more but- Ow! I almost forgot every mixed gets this book completely about you, you get it when you find and discover your mate. You can then just puff it away and back just like our team animal things. I still can't see the rest of the eye meanings it's just blank, I asked an elder and he said that means there is something I'm not ready to know, there was a LOT of blanks. Guess I'm not ready for a lot of stuff!

After hours of my thoughts my instincts were nice enough to let me look what was going on. P.S. Our instincts is our inner cat and wolf they work together to become my full instincts.

I looks around to see my surroundings I still couldn't feel or heal or smell anything, I couldn't even control my body. I looked around to where my head facing. I was heading to the lake along with the others. Then I jumped in the lake, I didn't have my senses except seeing. Do I was fine. But why am I swimming to the bottom? Then I went into this underwater cave, when I swan up, I was in a little pool. I got out and I was surrounded by new land I wasn't on earth anymore! So that's why mystery magically kills anyone who comes close! I then got all senses and my eyes turned back to black and blue. Then my book appeared and so did the other books for everyone else. It glowed, then opened to what used to be one of my blank pages. Then it turned into words! I then read it and it said "Leo and Rachel are to start there pack in these lands, with Alex and Alexis second in command."

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

I'm so sorry I haven't updated! I just tried out for my school play and found out I'm not in it😢

But I'm in tec crew so ya. Hear ya go long chapter too! I'm probly gonna update maybe one or two times a week or so maybe everyday. But soon I'm starting track and tennis so I'll be busy.