Were coming

Alex P.O.V

"Ok, everyone let's go, we've had water and have hunted and ate so I think we can go now" I said loud and clear. "Ok fine" Rachael answered. So we all got and Leo went and put out the fire and we started running with me the leader, mates can always track their mates.

We finally found this place where Alexis is being held up. You might be thinking what about the letter where the guy said meet him, but I said screw him. We ran right in, " somebody left the front door open" Rachael mind linked me and Leo, "well we just ran right through the walk" I answered. We found Alexis surrounded by peppermint (our one of a very short list of our weaknesses.) Me and Leo walked in, but Rachael just stopped at the door. "Wait, it's a trap" Rachael said in our minds. Leo put his head up and down and walked next to Rachael. Hello hello, what, hello Alex wake up its a trap because of you being so focused on Alexis you weren't listening to me. And then my vanished in the conner of my mind. I started getting mad, I then turned into my giant lion, I'm almost tall enough to punch a hole in the ceiling with my head. I ran and grabbed Alexis by the ropes around her waist. And we ran, then that guy started running after us and a couple other guys.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Hey so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I just had surgery, 12 or 13 teeth removed I've been on bed rest so yay. I finally feeling a little better, I will update soon since Im still a little dizzy and etc. and also I'm planning to start another book if u like killing and murder then u should read it, it's called I want my life back.