Who the heck are you!

Rachel's P.O.V

I saw blackness..... I was lost in thought pretty boring!!! I was chilling in my mind talkin to my wolf and cat when all of a sudden I lost my train of thought and the only thing I remember is what I am but yet I can't put a finger on what my name was.

I was slowly lifting my eyes as if I had the power to do it....... Finally, slow ass people...... I woke up and shot strait up and looked around.... I didn't know anyone here!!!!

I gave a confused look and yelled "who are you people!!!!" They looked at me as if I just escaped from the looney bin.

I started getting more confused and a bunch of emotions blasted through me I let out a growl. And pulled everything off of me, ivy, and everything. This cute, brown/blacked haired guy grabbed me looked around my age "who are you!!!" I yelled but as soon as he came in contact with my skin sparks flied through me I shivered. "I'm Leo" he responded calmly. "I'm mate" he added. I sat there only for a moment.

I looked around and saw a window not so thick, I gave a 'I'm about to do something stupid' look. He looked the direction I was looking at "no, no, no" he said. He gripped me tier I wiggled through his grip and jumped through the window and landed swiftly on the ground, with a few cuts and bruises but nothing I can't heal within 20-30 mins.

I ran to the woods, I shifted into my wolf once I crossed the tree line. I then heard heavy paws hit the ground. I ran even faster. But before I could get any farther I was tackled to the ground by a heavy wolf, ugh.

Sparks shot through me again. I ignored it. And quickly got up.

'Get away from me LEO' i said through our mind link I practically cussed at him making sure when I said his name I made it looked as if I was saying the worst word possible.

'No' he said

'Or I'll run' I replied

'Ya look how far that got you' he said

He was right you could still see the hole village from here!

'Well then I hope your good at hide in seek' I said before I tackled him to the ground and made a run away.

🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

Hey guys I'm impressed so I just had to stay up and write this chapter!!! Guess what my birthday is in 7 days, MAY 17!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!