Game of Pool

Thomas, Dylan, Ki Hong, Will, Kaya, and you all had a break, so you all hung out in the break room which happened to have a pool and ping-pong table.  The boys had been playing pool while you and Kaya had a ping-pong war. 

   You and Thomas had been dating for about a month and the whole cast except for Kaya made fun about you two. When Kaya needed a water break after ping-pong, it was Thomas's turn.  He angled his stick just right, but stuck his butt way up in the air while doing so. Kaya returned and gave you a mischievous smile.

   "What?" You asked her.

   "Slap his butt with your paddle. I want to see his face. I'll take blame." She whispered.

   "We barely even kiss, he would probably think less of me if I did that."

   "I've known him for long enough, Y/N." She says and with that, right before he shoots, she slaps his butt with the paddle. He looks behind with a face that says what-the-heck-was-that. Your face turns bright red and Kaya runs for it dragging you along by the wrist.

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

   Later, he comes up to you in the hotel hall and asks about the incident.

   "W-Well y-you see, Kaya and I-I-" You stuttered.

   "It was my idea Thomas. She didn't do it because she didn't want you to think badly of her. I was the one who slapped you." Kaya said to my rescue, behind you.

   "Oh." Thomas replied. Then there was a long, awkward silence. In your head you thought he was going to be mad at Kaya.

   "I'll leave both of you to it." She said as she exited the hall.

   "Thomas, please don't be mad at her."  You pleaded.

   "Oh, I'm not. I'm just surprised that you think that I would think less of you. Y/N, I love you, I really do. I could never think less of you because I love everything about you. I love your beautiful Y/H/C, and your sparkling Y/E/C eyes. I love your personality and your interests. I just couldn't ever not love you." He said. There were tears in your eyes. You tried to keep them in, but they trickled down your face. He wiped them away and you felt ashamed of yourself for crying.
"I love you too, Tommy." You cried.
He leaned down and kissed you, which turned into a very passionate kiss. As the two of you kissed, your brain melted through your body and you wondered how did you ever end up with a guy this loving.

--------------------------------------------
A/N
So totally different ending than expected I hope. I'll probably be writing fairly recently since this book is new and the summer is almost over. Please share your opinion. Thanks!
💙Sheila