Paddle-Boarding

You and the cast all had the day off and wanted to do something productive. Dexter mentioned paddle-boarding and everyone agreed. You all went to one of the nature centers that offered paddle-boarding at their lake. Everyone was dressed in their bathing suits with clothes thrown over their bodies. You had just bought a new bathing suit and were excited about it, but were a little bit self conscious about it. You had never worn a bikini before. It was a very pretty one, maroon with lace covering cleavage and the sides of the bottoms.

   Everyone drove over and filled out the wavers

Everyone drove over and filled out the wavers. You grabbed your paddle-board and paddle, heading down to the water. You set down your board and paddle and then peeled your clothes off, revealing the bikini you wore underneath. You stuffed your clothes in your Kavu and turned around to get your paddle-board and paddle, only to hear Thomas wolf whistle at you. He wore his swim trunks, chacos, and usual gold chain necklace from his aunt.
"Thomas, shut up." You scolded.
"What?" He said.
"You know what."
You headed for the water, setting up your paddle-board on it. You went on backwards, so that you wouldn't screw up the fin. First you started on your knees, just to regain the memory of paddle-boarding. You had been paddle-boarding before, but it had been a long time since. You waited for everyone to get on the water before you stood up.
Dylan stood up on his board and lost his balance by falling off. You all laughed and paddled more, Kaya jumped off her board and snuck up on Dylan by flipping him and his board.
Thomas was right next to you, when he jumped on your board.
"Thomas! Go get on your own board!" You pouted. He just smiled, then stood up and grabbed your waist. He kissed you and you lost you footing on your board, slipping off with him. You kissed for, like 20 seconds underwater then swam back up for air. Your paddle-board had drifted away and you swam towards it.
"You're so weird sometimes." You remarked.
"Yet you still love me." He smirked.
"Oh my gosh that was so cute!" Kaya squealed. You blushed realising that your friends were probably watching you two. She splashed water everywhere and you splashed back. It turned into a water war and the rest of the afternoon was so relaxing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello! My best friend and I went paddle-boarding a couple of days ago, which inspired me to write this. Please tell me what you think about it and I'll be back soon. Thanks!
♡Sheila