FROZEN AGAIN

"Princess Anna,  go back and tell Queen Elsa what we're about to do. Tell her not to worry, no one will hurt her while we're around," said  Christoff when really he was trying to get rid of her.  Anna look at  Christoff done founded, "Me! Go back and Tell Elsa.  You have to be kidding me.  I'm coming along.  There's no way you're getting rid of me.  I need to find out what's going on as much as you do.  So send one of you man, cause I'm going,  yes I am, I going!  You hear me!  I'm going!" You are taking me with you.  Oh Yes, you are. Did you hear me! 'There's no way you leaving me behind!" she said as he kept up.     "I'm sure trying!" yelled Christoff

"Look,  Anna, please go back.   This person seems dangerous, I can't lose you again.  I love you too much. Get angry all you want, I'm not afrChristoff trying you!" said not to look at her while he was talking, for he was a little scared, only when she got this way.

All the Princess heard was blah blah blah, I love you.   "You love me!" she said with a big smile   "What, are you hearing things?  Please just go back and stay with your sister." said  Christoff still trying not to look at her.

"I don't think so.  I'm going with you.  It's nice that you love me and all, by the way, you did say it very loud that the town of Wesselton heard you.  Now you listen, I am going with you like or not.  So move over now......!" screamed the Princess with much much anger

Olaf and Fein looked at each other then they looked the other way laughing.  The Olaf  whisper, "Christoff love Anna, isn't that sweet?"   Then Fein shook his head yes and giggled.  "Why are they always arguing." said Olaf    Then Fein said in his own way, "Beats me" then he shocked his shoulder expressing that he didn't understand either.

Meanwhile, back at the castle, Queen Elsa was busy talking to herself.  "Oh my, I wonder if Olaf is right.  Can I be sleepwalking and not know I'm doing so.  Did I do this, I'm so confused.  I feel there's no way I did this, but I'm afraid.  Dad always said that control, don't lose you'll cool.  Boy, I can use his help right now.  He seems to calm me whenever I felt confused and afraid.   God, I miss him.  This is just like last time.  I feel like running away.  If I ran what would the townspeople say?  Monster, Monster, they call me again.  So I must stay here and prove my innocents.  Those who blame me, don't even know me. Why do I worry so, when there's not one bit of monster in me.  I'll stay and fight that's what I'll do. For I'm innocent.  I won't run like a fool.    I know I'm right to the end, I wouldn't no one lock me up again." As she was creating more snowmen and Yeti,  making sure the town was fully protected.

Queen Elsa is brave no one will ever believe she's really scared.