Frozen Again

Scott quickly ran for help.  While Queen Elsa was now helpless in chains that were attached to hot buckets of coal.  "I have the two most powerful beings under my control soon.  Then no one in the world can stop me." Prince Hance said as he orders his men to tie up the queen's soldiers and to lock them up in the dungeon.  The yeti's on the other side of the town did n't know for Hance and his men sunk in as visitors then attack from the inside.  They attack one wall, the one with less protection.

Back at Southern Ailes, the weather started to go back to normal as the ice and snow disappeared and the sun shines brightly once again.  Many of the townsfolk that was heading towards Airingdale, put their weapons down and went back home.   No need to bother the queen since the weather went back to normal.  

Scott jumped on a horse heading towards the Southern Ailes where Princess Anna and Christoff were also heading.  As he speeds up the horse he notices something in the sky from afar, Scott headed in that direction.  Towards the side of the mountain, he went.

Meanwhile, Alex and Lucas went towards the other cave on the opposite side of the mountain in search of the missing king.

"That looks like two men, climbing up the mountain.  I pretty sure that's Christoff." Scott thought to himself as he commanded his horse to ride fast.