FROZEN AGAIN

"Now let's get out of here, we waste too much time already," Christoff !said Christoff as he proceeded to get back to Christoff!   What about Prince Hance, he's on the way to capture Elsa, we must get back and help," afraid .said Olaf feels afraid.   "The Queen has a very strong will, she can take care of yourself.  The only real way we can help her is by finding the person responsible for all this mess," explained Christoff.   "I really hope you're right," Said Princess Anna   

"No, No, No we must go to Airingdale.  Fein Hurry, "Said Olof while pacing back and forth.  "Olaf, calm down,  I also don't like the idea of Hance going to my home.  My sister has a lot of help.  Don't worry, everything will work out for the better." explained Anna    "Olaf listens to Anna for once she right."Christoff      "What is wrong with you just let it go!"Princess Anna screamed then sat back.  Everyone froze then looked at her.   She was red in the face, and a little angry.  Christoff made a face then kept his eyes on the road.   Olaf sat back and didn't say another word.  Fein just kept going and laughing all the way.   

Meanwhile somewhere on top of a mountain, behind the Southern Ailes was three vacant caves   Many believe that the caves were vacant, but little did they know that the caves had eyes. In one of the cave, there were three prisoners chained up.  Two were chained up with just a regular chain.   But the youngest of the three a buckets hot coal attached to his chains.  This made the chains hot, very hot.  The other two prisoners didn't understand why his arm and legs weren't getting burn.  Then one of the men had to ask, "Young man, may I ask you a simple question?  I know it's none of my business, but I must ask." asked Lucas with a strange look on his face.      

 "No they don't burn,  I feel nothing." said the young man whose name was Jack   "We're chained, but our chains aren't attached to hot coal.  Why is that?  Who are you?  Why are you here?  You look too clean to be a peasant?" asked the other prisoner name Alexsander, enter the conversation.  "No reason, I too won't understand, by the way, that was three questions that you've asked me." said Jack    "Sorry Lad, But I also have a question." said Alexsander  "Now what's that?'asked Jack    "Why did your Uncle Hance chain you up like a dog.  I've seen what he'd done to your father.  So strange how all your Uncles disappeared. One by an accident, one by sickness,  but all the other just vanished.  Are you the only one left?'asked Alexander who was being very noisy         

"So you know who I am.  That nut job Uncle of mines wants this Kingdom and all the others.  The nuts want to be king, that's his excuse for what he does."explained Jack     "I don't understand why you're still alive.  If the King were dead, you'll be the next in line." said Alexsander with a big smile.   "What do you mean, my father is still living?" asked Jack as he gathered some strength to continue talking.  The heat of the coal did have him weak.    "That's why I hear,  Prince Hance trick the king and me something about he found gold in a cave.   I've seen what they were about to do, as they attacked the king then changed him up in a cave up some mountain.  Then I'd tried to help, and here I am.  End of story." said Alexsander while moving his shoulder up and then down. 

 "Are you sure it was my father you have seen?" asked Jack with a happy expression,       "I've said I did see the King. Believe me, I know what my king looks like." said Alexsander     "Oh wow, you must be Prince Joseph,  I don't believe this.  Everyone believed you die when you were three years of age.  My goodness you're so thin." said Lucas with a surprised look on his face.