Frozen Again

Princess Anna quickly realized what had just happened.  Olaf and Fein also noticed.  "Hey, you!  You, you are the one! Aren't you?" she yelled while pointing at Jacks' face.   "you are the one freezing up the world with no consideration for the people you freeze in the process.  

While in the world are you freezing people.  You know that many townsfolks are convinced that this is my sister's evil deed when all the time it's been you!" she continued yelling in a very upsetting tone.  Then she set forward taking a swing at the Prince.  Christoff quickly gripped her fist, "No, no, what do you think you're doing?  He's the future king or did you forget?" he said as he held on to her hands tightly jet trying to be gentle at the same time.

"I know you saw what I just saw.  He froze the chains.  He has powers just like my sister, but instead of using for fun, he uses them for his evil plans. Who are you, Jack Frost!  Move out the way Christoff!  I must punch him at least once!" Princess Anna yelled as she tried to jimmy around Christoff to get to the prince.

Christoff held her back, then said, "Who are you really? Start talking or I'll release the princess."  "No need for threats.  I will explain, just make sure she doesn't put her hand on me.  If she touches me the wrong way, she might freeze instantly.  My name is birth name is Joseph. My father is Prince Hance brother. When my father came upon my powers he started calling me Jack, short for Jack Frost. He tried everything to get me help, something to stop this power that I contain.  But after many years, I learn to control it, and my father learns to accept it.  My Uncle, now he's a different story.  He wants my powers to destroy and take every throne possible to take over." the prince explained.