Frozen Again

With Queen Elsa trapped and helpless, the only thing Sir Scott can do was to find Christoff as soon as possible.  So as he rode on his horse through the wind and the snow all he could think of was saving his queen.   "Don't worry Queen Elsa, I will get help and you will be freed." he thought as he commanded his horse to speed up.

Meanwhile, Prince Jack was speeding up ahead of the others a bit ticked off.  "Princess Anna is so lucky that I can't wait to meet the Queen.  She pulled my hair with no remorse, that wasn't nice, it was mean.  She has no idea what I went through, yet she has the nerves to judge.  I'm Prince who soon will be the king of my kingdom.  Although I weird for who I am,  I'm surely happy I'm me.    So I'll ride ahead to help the Queen who I just can't wait to meet.  I hope her mouth is not like her sister for the princess is all so mean.  I know she worried for the Queen, is not to blame.  I'll make things right.  I'll stop Hance and then I'll have respect again.  For the powers scares them and man that something I do understand." he said the words as he rode on the ice road he made.  With a smile as he imagination slips away.

Then as Jack slides down the icy road, he noticed a horse approaching him from a distance.  "Who in the world will be riding a poor horse in this weather.  Some people just don't think before they do," he muttered as he quickly headed towards the approaching horse.

Sir Scott also notice Prince Jack sliding towards him on the icy road.  "What in the world is that?  I thought Prince Hance had the Queen.  So if that isn't the Queen, who in the world is that? Oh, goodness, he must be the one causing all this disaster.  Oh, no, I really don't know what to do, run the opposite way or just keep forward." he said as he slowed down his horse.  As he waited for Prince Jack to get closer.

"