Frozen Again

When the three of them walk through the hallway.  They spotted a puddle of water, which made Christoff think of Olaf.  "Hey, what happens to Olaf?  Has anyone seen him?" he asked as he glanced around hoping that the loveable snowman will appear.  "Don't know, Mr. Jack here lost him somewhere." replied the princess.  "Hey, I wasn't playing with the giant snowman.  He had me captive, I just couldn't get away." the prince replied.   "Ya right," replied Christoff

When Princess Anna opened the door.  The room was frozen, but Queen Elsa was still unconscious.   "Sister sister wake up, please.  I can lose you, you are part of me. Open your eyes, say anything to me.  Let me know that you're still here with me." said the princess as tears ran down her face.

"What is wrong with her?  He did the same to you.  Why are you all right?" asked Christoff.   "He will let me go now and them, to do his bad deeds.  It took me hours to get my powers back.  Maybe she was under the heat of the hot coal too long, it destroyed her magic." explained Prince Jack as he gets closer to see what the queen look like.   "Wow, she beautiful," he thought to himself.  

Then as Princess Anna glanced at her sister, then at Prince Jack.  She thought of sleeping beauty, just maybe... "Prince Jack, get you to examine her, maybe you can help her someway. Maybe if you give her a hug, your freezing powers can make her better faster," she said with a curious grin.    "Fine, but I don't think is going to work," he replied    Then the prince lead over Queen Elsa's body giving her a very freezing hug.   The princess body shook for a second, but nothing else happens.   "Wait I know!" said Princess Anna then she shove Prince Jack's head towards her sister's making him kiss her without knowing it was coming.   When Prince Jack's lips touch the princess' she quickly began to cough as the cold cool air enter your lungs.  

"It works, you save her.  I see you are good for something after all.  Elsa, Elsa are you alright.  It's me Anna." she said as her sister caught her breath.  "Anna, what happened," she asked as she touches her lips that were still kind of frozen.   "Well, we caught Prince Hance, and hopefully we'll finally be rid of him." she replied   "Anna I had a strange dream.  A man kissed me and he didn't freeze and turn to ice. I wonder what that means?" Queen Elsa said as she began to sit up slowly.   Princess Anna and Christoff glanced at each other and smile.   While Prince Jack stands right behind Christoff, not able to be seen by the queen.

"Well, sister, that wasn't a dream.  I let a stranger kiss you to save your life." she explained  "What do you mean a stranger?" she asked as she touched her lips.  "Well he's a stranger to you, but he is a friend of mine. A really good friend. Sister meets Prince Jack.  He just like your powers and all. Sorry that your first kiss happened while you were out cold." the princess explained with a half a smile, hoping that her sister didn't get upset.     

The Queen glanced up at Prince Jack, "So you were the one working with Hance to destroy our lands." she replied   "No, your majesty.  I was never working with my uncle.  He captures me as he captures you.  He had my father hostage and had my chain up with the buckets of hot coal.  Nothing I did was at free will.  Please understand that.  If I cause any heartaches, for that I'm truly sorry." he replied 

"Don't understand why, but I do believe you.  Thank you for helping me. Where is Prince Hance?" she asked   "Your snowman is still holding on to him.  He isn't going anywhere." said Christoff.  "Oh, my, Olaf." the replied said when she glanced over to the table where Hance had placed his nose.  With a blink of an eye, the puddle of water that was still on the hallways floor quickly began to form itself back into Olaf.   "Oh, my, I think we won. I'm back," he said as he touched his snowy body, realizing his nose was missing.   "Oh my, where is my nose," he said when he stopped one of the bedroom doors open.   "Queen Elsa must be free!" he yelled as he ran into the bedroom.

"Christoff, oh, oh, so glad to see everyone once again.  Has anyone see my nose?" he asked as he wobbles into the bedroom.   With a giggle and a smile, Princess Anna picked up the carrot, " Here you go little hero.  Give up your snow for my sister." she said with a big smile.   Then Olaf finally landed his eyes on Queen Elsa.  "My Elsa, you are alright.  Olaf is so happy now," he said as he ran and give her a big hug, pushing Prince Jack away from Elsa with his bottom half.

"Hey, watch it." said Prince Jack   "Move, Elsa mine," said Olaf as he sat next to the queen's bed like a pet.

Fein was happy to see everyone was alright and the fight was over.   Hance was stolen up in the dungeon, but this time the key tossed away for Prince Hance will never be outside the cell ever again.  Prince  Jack wanted to freeze him, but the queen couldn't let him do something so evil, so Prince Hance was locked away instead.

Prince Jack helped clean up the mess he made in his kingdom, which made his father feel very proud to have a son with such crazy powers and knowing that he wasn't the only one with a misfit child, made him feel even better.

Prince Jack and Queen Elsa became very close and the festival was back on again.  The townsfolks greeted the prince with open arms.  The everyone in both kingdoms enjoyed the Winter Summer magical festival.  After a while, everything went back to normal, and they live happily ever after.

The End

Maria Pagan