2. I Hate You With A Passion...

“Aimee we’re having a founders meeting tomorrow at 7pm. Do you know where the Lockwoods is? Well if you don’t try getting a hold of me or Damon.” I sighed. I got out of the car and walked into the Grill.

I sat down by myself at the bar. I wasn’t old enough to drink, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t try.

“Are you new here?” A women asked. She had light brown hair with blonde highlights.

“Yup. How’d you know?”

“Well, the town isn’t big, I’ve been in here a lot lately. Boyfriend troubles, and I’ve never seen you around.”

“Oh.”

“I’m sorry, I’m Jenna.” She stuck out her hand.

“Aimee.” I took her hand and shook it.

“Oh, so you do have manners.”

“Damon, what do you want.” Me and Jenna said at the same time. We looked at each other surprised.

“Wow, I’ve actually managed to annoy two women in this town.”

“Damon, you annoy everyone. Who do you get along with?” Jenna said slightly slurring.

“Her Grandma.”

“My grandma.” We said at the same time.

“Hey, can you get her a drink?” Damon asked the bartender.

“ID?” 

“She doesn’t need it. Now get her whatever she wants for the night and put it on the house.” He said doing his weird eye thing. The guy went to get me a drink. He came back with some sort of alcohol and I downed it, asking for another.  Damon was really trying too hard.

“You know Aimee,” Jenna started. “You should meet my niece. You two would get along.”

“That would be nice Jenna.” I said.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*About a million shot with Jenna later*

“Are you even legal to be drinking?” She asked me.

“Pshhhh noo. Damon over here…” I hit his shoulder really hard, or what I thought was really hard. He didn’t even wince. “Talked to that guy…” I pointed to the bartender.

“Ahh…” She said.

“Yeaa uh, I think I’m goina goo home.” I said getting up. I grabbed my bag and almost fell.

“Oh no you don’t.” A deep voice said grabbing my waist. I looked into the man’s sexy blue eyes.

“And what’re you goin to do about it?? Hmm..” I poked him in the chest.

“Take you to my house.”

“That’s rape! I have to take care of my grandma!”

“Already dealt with that.”

“You’re really pretty.” I stated.

“And you’re really drunk.”

“Isn’t that how you like it? So they don’t remember? Are you going to rape me?” I didn’t realize I was in a car. “You should rape me. I’d probably like it if you raped me.” I nodded my head.

“It’s not rape if you like it. I should really have a video tape.” He mumbled the last part.

“Whaa…”