4. Nice Pajamas.

“Real mature Damon.” Elena sneered at him. He took a swig of the burbon in his hand and squinted his eyes at her.

“Oh, you know you love it.” She rolled her eyes and wrapped the blanket her and Stefan had been using tighter around herself.

“I’m going upstairs Stefan.” She said walking off. “And it was nice to meet you Aimee,” She looked at me, “I don’t understand how you can put up with him, I wish you luck.”

“He’s been following me around since I moved here. You learn to ignore it.” I shrugged and she laughed continuing her journey up the stairs.

“Go on Stefen, go do the deed with your-.” Damon made a noise in the back of his throat.

Stefan didn't say anything, he kind of just shrugged the statement off with his whole body.

“That's right Bunny Boy.” Damon sang, rolling his eyes. I watched Stefen walk out of the room and for a moment it was silent, I slowly walked towards Damon.

“Are you okay, because-"

“What are you going to do now? Huh? Ooo, let me guess…wait hold on. I got it, prove a point by forcefully making out with me?”

“Wow bad mood patrol.” I put my hands up in defence.

“What Aimee? Scared of big bad Damon now that he’s in a bad mood?” Damon continued, his gestures very dramatized. 

“Why do you hate her so much?”

“Eeeennt. Next question. ”

“Wimp."

“Bitch.” Damon set down his cup mimicking me.

“Ass."

“Slut” And that’s when I slapped him.

“You can’t say that!” I yelled at him.

“Why the hell not? Your nothing more. A tease and a slut.” Damon smirked turning to poor more bourbon, I hit him. He turned to me shocked, I hit him again and again in his chest. I was then slammed against a wall across the room.

“No! No, no, no! I am not!”

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Damon’s POV

I slammed my hands against the wood wall, nearly breaking it. Aimee finally stopped her frantic raid of yelling these usless words in my face.

“Are you done?” I said in a menacing tone, widening my eyes and barely scrunching my nose for half a second. She stared at me, tear brimmed eyes, mascara stained cheeks, her nose was starting to run, rosy cheeks, and plump pink slips.

She didn’t answer only glared at me like the pathetic little 19 year old she was.

“You don’t realize how much power I have over you right now. I could rip your throat out right now and not give a second glance, your blood…your blood, smells so good. You don’t understand how hard it is for me to be near you.”

“Okay Edward,” She sneered. I took my hands off the wall and turned around walking to the other end of the room, I heard her start to walk away. I slammed her against the wall again, my eyes now red and veins popping up around them.

“Do I look like that pathetic idea of a vampire?” I yelled.

“Wha-What are you?” She asked even more tears running down her face, her nose was starting to get that red color you usually got from the cold. She went to touch the veins on my face, I turned my head.