7. I will always choose you

(A/N Aimee's dress on the side, P.S the back is corset like!)

*~*~*~*

Aimme-

The song started coming to an end and I turned around completely and looked at Damon.

“I want you..”

“Aimee, you’re buzzed.”

“Soo..? That means this is half of my right mind wanting this.”

“You're such a gorgeous nightmare

Old habits don't go away

You make me feel brand new yeah

We resurrect it's like I've come back to life

I feel so alive, I feel so alive.

I feel so alive, I feel so alive.”

“We’re leaving.” He said taking my hand. My mind didn’t even have time to  register what he said.

“Thanks for coming everbody. We have a special shout-out toight. This is to Elena, from Klaus.” A girl said into the mic on stage, Damon stiffened and looked around, Elena and Stefen were still by the freaking punch bowl looking at whatever-her-name was on stage. His hand gripped mine tighter and it felt like my hand was going to brake, he just kept pulling me over to them.

“That was a lame cheap shot,” Damon said when we got in ear shot of them “He’s just trying to bait us.” He rolled his eyes.

 “I know everyone here.” Elena said looking around.

“If he’s not here, then he just wants us to believe that he is.” Stefan said.

“It’s a party people,”

blend, let him come to us.” I finished for Damon.

“Good idea,” Bonnie said walking up and dragging Jeremy farther into the dance floor. I gave him a sympathetic look.

“Nah, nah, I really don’t feel like dancing..”

“To bad.”

“There’s Rick, I’ll be back.” He looked at me and then left me standing with Stefan and Elena.

“Well?” Stefan asked motioning for Elena to dance with him.

“Yea, thanks guys, leave the new girl by herself.” I laughed and walked over to Bonnie and Jeremy. “Do you mind if I steal your dance partner for a minute?” I asked her, she shook her head and walked the other way.

“Wow, dancing with a little boy now are you?”

“Yea, did I not mention I was a pedophile?” we laughed, Damon then walked by completely missing us.

“Wow, he sure looks out for me.” I rolled my eyes smiling.

“That’s Damon for you.” I spotted Bonnie.

“Well, I’ll give you back to your date.” After walking a few feet I was suddenly spun into someone’s chest, spun out and then back in. I looked up and saw Stefan.

“Well hey there Stefan!” I smiled.

“No bunny comments?”

“Oh yea, I’m off duty.”

“Ahh…”

“So where’s Elena?” I asked.

“With Damon.”

“And you willingly let her dance with him? We all know he has a thing for her.” I raised an eyebrow and smirked.

“Yea, I believe we have this square type thing going on.”