6. Gorgeous Nightmare

About 3 weeks later.

Title:

New news, new love, new world, and a whole new perspective.

Body:

Hey guys, I don’t think I’ve talk to you in awhile, and by the look of it I’ve gained a few more followers. Thank you to those of you who have stuck with me and the new comers as well.

            So you all know how I said I was moving to Mystic Falls? I had all those bad looks on things. Well, everything people say, is false.

There are no vampires here, so run back to Forks and live your lives like any other vampire obsessed human in the United States, or the world for that matter. I know a lot of you are from different countries. Like I said, they aren’t real, so if you think they are….prove it to me. Find out where I am because I don’t any of you will be able too.

On a brighter note, my grandmother is now in a retirement home, and I’m moving back home to go to college. So, if you feel like reading more boring posts on this lame blog them keep reading because I’m sure you will. Off to capture my next adventure, and move closure to living my endures. Byee!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay, so lying to my blog was really bad, it’s like my diary, except I gave up on diaries a few years back due to the fact that they were all filled with unbelievable nonsense about things I didn’t believe in, people I didn’t trust and how I didn’t understand why Stephanie Meyer decided Edward would sparkle. I mean, he was unattractive enough, why make him sparkle? Okay, I’m sorry that was rude of me, if you think he’s-cringe- pretty or-cringe-gag- dare I say…hold on, I’m sorry, I’m trying to keep myself from puking….hot, then go ahead and love him…I guess. It is your decision. I’ll um, you can just, you see the corner over there? With the giant plastic bubble...and the tubes sticking out of it? Yea, you do, go sit in it. Are you comfortable, yes, alright, now I’m going to lock the door and me and my fellow scientists are going to run tests on you, is that okay? No, oh god! Don’t hurt the bubble, hahaha! Does your head hurt? Yea the bubble indestructible SUCKKERRRR!

I grabbed my jacket and my duffle and ran to the car, it was raining today. I loved rain, but on this particular day, I don’t. I was headed to the Gilberts house, Elena and Jenna invited me to help get Elena and Bonnie ready for their retro dance. Damon got me and him chaperoning. Let me guess, your thinking, what the fuck? Yea I know that’s exactly what I had said to him.

I knocked on the door and instantly it opened showing Jeremy.

“Hey,” I said with a smile walking into the house.

“Is what you’re planning on wearing?” He laughed at my sweatpants and t-shirt.

“Gosh, no! Elena said she had something I could wear just so I didn’t have to feel so much like a chaperone.”

“Oh okay, I was going to say, even if your chaperoning your still kind of under dressed.” He laughed. “Everyone’s up in Elena’s bathroom.”

“Alrighty. Thanks.” I walk up the stairs and into Elena’s room, I knock on the bathroom door so they know I’m there, “Hey guys, I’m here.”

“And now the party really starts!” Jenna exclaimed, she stopped playing with Elena’s hair and came and gave me a hug. I gently hugged her back and then set my bag down next to the door.

“You know Aimme, I’m glad you’re hanging with Damon so much, it gets him off my case.” Elena says smiling kindly and applying mascara.

“Oh no Elena, he is very much on your case.” I reply. We looked at each other and laughed, my phone then went off. “Hello?”