~Chapter Twelve~

(Sophia Pov)

Most of the time Sarah was distant. I guess it is because my brother threatened to kill everyone she cares about. I have talked to Klaus about what to do with Sarah, he basically told me to give her time and when she is ready she will come to me.

Growing up was mostly easy, I grew up with three older brothers and two great parents. Then Sarah moms was killed by Kol. Derek found out and he got so angry he killed my parents. After our parents were killed my brothers ran, Derek and I found Klaus. Klaus made a huge group of hybrids, my brothers later came back and became part of the hybrid pack. Derek was secretly turning the hybrids against Klaus. Derek rose to power of his own pack, and now he wants to have a mix of a pure breed werewolf and hybrid.

" Hey Sarah, you want to talk?" I say walking up to Sarah

" Sophia, I don't think we should." she said while trying to walk away." Sarah said quietly while walking away

"Sarah please tell me what's wrong." I uttered while grabbing her arm before she can walk away

"Well you see I just don't want people to get hurt. I can't protect everyone, I can try but I will fail." Sarah muttered sadly

" Sarah, we can protect our self's. It isn't your fault, so you don't have to protect us." I whispered calmingly

(Sarah's pov)

Right now, I was in shock, and I was scared. He almost killed his own sister because she protected me, that's means everyone is in danger. I know all the people I care about think they can protect me but the truth is they can try and maybe won a few times but in the end, we won't be able to stop it. I don't want to talk about it but people don't get it, it's too much I mean what am I supposed to say it didn't matter.

Right now, I am walking to my Brothers house. I need to know more info on everything, I need what the book doesn't have. I was about to open the door when, someone pulled my arm. The person and dragged my arm, pulling me more into the forest. It was a person in a hood, she stopped running. I look at her in confusion, the woman turned around and it was my aunt.

" Why are you here?" I say shocked

" Sarah, I went and found a witch. She told me there will be wins and losses. There will be things to expect and there will be some surprised. You will lose people and you will gain people. Sarah please we need to leave now, we can go live a new life." My aunt says excitedly

" I will ask again why are you here?" I say while raising my voice

" I am here to let you start a new life." My aunt yells

" I need to fight this don't you get it, I am not abandoning my family." I scream

My aunt started walking away with a luggage bag in her hand. I just kept walking until I got back to my aunt's house. I close the door and slide down it while crying. I decided I can't waste my time crying when I need to do more research.

I get up and walk to her library, there were many books but they mostly look like they never been read. Most of them were covered in dust and some of them had the covers ripped. I grabbed one that said a family name on it. I grab the book, it said my family's last name on it. I open the book to see it rips and crinkled pages. I read through many of the pages looking at the pictures. I stop at a page that said Cooper Young.

Cooper Young; was the alpha of a small pack. He had a wife named Lidia Young and two kids named Gabriel Young and Sarah Young. Cooper struggled with many things, his cheating wife for example. Gabriel Young was not his birth son, but Cooper didn't care he still treated Gabe with the compassion of a father. When Cooper found out he was having a daughter, he tried in every way to protect her. He didn't succeed when a man was set in killing young Sarah. Cooper disappeared the day his young
daughter was born. Only few knows where he is but people say he is always watching....

My dad disappeared just for me. Where is he hiding? Is he really watching over me? Who was trying to kill me when I was a baby?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hello everyone, I hoped you liked the chapter if you did please vote and comment!! also if you want to go and follow me...