That Mansion is Huge!

A/N- Hey guys! Thanks so much for voting and stuff! Also Sorry I rushed the last one! Sorry for bad grammar and spelling. Oh yeah I am planning on making another story.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN!

"japanese"

"Italian"

'Thoughts'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsuna POV-

The Limo ride was filled with excitement for the students. I was in a Limo with my friends: Kyoko, Yamamoto, Gokudera, Chrome, and Hana. Reborn was there too of course, and a two other students: Kenji and Keiyo. Who are twins. (Sorry for bad names.) These two really don't bully me constantly or anything like that. They only laugh sometimes at the teasing so everything in the limo seemed fine. I really wanted to talk about my 'issues'. (We all know, but in case you don't know what I mean....It means his Decimo stuff, you know the paperwork, and the struggle of this trip. Anyway back to the story...) 

'Sooo, should I trust these two to keep my secret?' I thought. Then, totally forgetting that Reborn is there who can read minds, He says something. 

"You want to complain to me about this trip, but you're wondering whether or not you can talk when these two are here." Reborn said pointing to Kenji and Keiyo. The two looked at eachother then back at Reborn. 

"What are you talking about?" Kenji asked. "What? do you have something to hide Dame-Tsuna?" Keiyo asked. 

"Umm..Yeah actually." I said rubbing the back of my neck. Maybe I can trust these two? "A pretty big one at that." I said again, adding more curiosity to his two classmates. 

"And what would it be? This secret of yours?" Keiyo asked. "I promise to keep it and not tell anyone. And I will stop calling you Dame-Tsuna." Keiyo said while Kenji just nodded in agreement. 'Why do they want to know more about me, aren't they supposed to dislike me and make fun of me?' Maybe i can trust them. 

"Why do you want to know so badly?" I asked, pretty curious about what they respond. "I mean I am Dam-Tsuna." I added. 

"Well, you see, we originally wanted to be your friends, but everyone kept on making fun of you and we didn't want to looked down upon so we joined in on making fun of you." Keiyo said guiltily. 'They wanted to be my friends?' I thought. 

"So you were cowards." Gokudera added, making the twins look guiltier. "People like that don't deserve to be Jyuudaimes friends." 

"Maa maa, not everyone is brave Hayato." Yamamoto said trying to calm the storm not realizing that he just made him angrier. 

"When did I give permission for you to call me that Baseball-freak?!" Gokudera shouted, starting the one-sided argument. 

"Guys be quiet!" I shouted, everyone shut their mouths. "I'll tell you guys if you really want to know." I said. Reborn just smirked, Tsuna was against the trip so that no one would figure out his secret. So why was he suddenly willing to give up that secret to the twins you ask, simple he saw they're resolve and his hyper-intuition was telling him he could trust them. (Do Not worry these twins won't be apart of the main characters, I just wanted someone to find out sooner then everyone else.)  

The twins nodded anxiously. "Ok, so the place we are going to, you know Reboyama-sensei's freind?" I said. But was interupted by Reborn. "Since you're telling them your secret I'll just say, that my name is actually Reborn, and i am the worlds number 1 hitman." He said casually. Then the twins started laughing, but it died down when they saw no one else laughing with them. "Wait it's true?" Kenji asked just baffled at the truth.