Decimo's Routine

A/N- Oh My Goodness, I almost forgot about this story. But since it is now Thanksgiving Break I can finally update. Sooooooo sorry for the late update. I am so happy that people are reading this. I am sorry if this is bad. I really appreciate you guys reading it. Sorry for any misspellings or grammatical errors.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN

 "Japanese"

 "Italian"

 'Thoughts'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3rd POV-

It was a peaceful night for Tsuna's classmates as they were sleeping in their rooms and such. Peaceful snoring, and peaceful dreaming.  Reborn didn't like that. He decided to ruin that for them today. 

-Reborn's POV-

I have an idea....what if I give a portion of Tsuna's training to them, to see if they survive. I won't do any dying will flames or such, but I will show them what the Decimo's busy routine is everyday. I decided I am gonna ask Nono about it. 

I walked down the halls to Nono's room, and knocked on the door three times. I patiently waited for the response. 

"Come in." I walked into the room with my famous smirk. 

"Hey Nono?" I asked with some Killing Intent in my voice.]

"Yes Reborn?" He asked, knowing Reborn planned something Evil. 

"What if we gave the students a bit of Tsuna's physical Training, and then some of his homework. You know to show how advanced the Decimo, who is the same age as them, has to advance faster then them." Reborn said.

"That is a Brilliant Idea Reborn." The Ninth said. "Also don't forget the Vongola style wake up call." Nono said, as they both smirked, and started chuckling to themselves as hitmen do.

-Tsuna's POV-

'Yes, I get to sleep in today.' I thought, but then my Hyper Intuition perked up, and I knew that my morning was gonna be ruined. I quickly dodged the on-coming leon hammer. 

"Glad you haven't lost your touch dame-tsuna" Reborn said smirking that sadistic smirk of his. 'oh dear' I thought. 

"Get ready, for your morning workout dame-tsuna. Oh, and before you start, wait for your classmates, they are gonna join you." This made Tsuna's heart sink. 

-Time Skip-

I was stretching in my workout clothes that consisted of: black sweatpants, black jacket that matches the sweatpants, an orange undershirt, orange tennis shoes, and his headphones. I was stretching with, Yamamoto, Gokudera, Chrome, Hibari, and Kyoko. We were getting ready to do our routines, like we always did in the summers and before school. We were still waiting for my classmates that haven't arrived yet. 

Finally, after 10 minutes of waiting, the first few people came out of the mansion. They were all very confused in their pajamas and bumps on their heads. 

They went over to the other familiar faces, and pondered.

"What are you guys dressed for?" Osamu asked. 

"Yeah. Why are you guys dressed in workout clothes. And why don't you have bumps on your heads?" Rima asked. 

"Well...uh" Tsuna started. 

"Today, we are going to do something different." Reborn said.

'How did he get there so quickly?' Everyone wondered.