The Punishment

A/N- Hey guys! Sorry for any grammar mistakes and spelling. Sometimes my auto-correct tries to correct some Japanese names or words, and it just is bad. I am hoping to finish this story so I can start another fanfiction that I have been dying to write, and being the easily distracted person I am,  I can't do two at the same time. 

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN

"Japanese"

"Italian"

'Thoughts'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3rd POV-

After the students were done experiencing the life of the Decimo...they all went to bed. Forgetting one small detail.....They forgot that some of them still have a punishment on their shoulders from the Monopoly Tournament. They forgot that if they were the first to become bankrupt that they would have to endure a punishment. This of course did not apply to the winners game.  The losers of the game were: Osamu, Chiba, Ayaka, and Airi, and they were completely oblivious. 

-Time Skip....It is now morning-

All of the students got up ready for another day at the Vongola Mansion..wondering what they are going to do today. 

They all filed into the dining room for breakfast and found their seats. They were all refreshed and ready for the day and for breakfast, they were all smiling happily with eachother, then buckets of paint on four particular people. Everyone was silent as they stared at the four unfortunate souls.

"What the heck?! Ok who did that?!" Osamu yelled, clearly ticked off that he is now a glittery pink.

"NOooooo, my beautiful hair, absolutely RUINED!!! Do you know how long it took to get it to look like this?!" Ayaka screeched, looking like a black monster with her new look. 

"My beautiful face is now the shade of neon peuk! I will stand for this...where is my lawyer?!" Chiba yelled. 

"Woah..that was awesome. Hey loooK! Im the color of marshmallows!" Airi said, surprising everybody.

Then just as they were about to murder eachother(well most of them...*Ahem...Airi...Ahem*) Reborn walked into the room.

"It's now punishment day." Reborn said calmly, while the whole room was terrified. "For the first people who became bankrupt." Then most of the room sighed a breath of relief. 

(A/N- Sorry, I wanted to make an Oblivious person...and I didn't know how to write their reactions, so, basically, Osamu the bully, Ayaka the mean 'popular girl', Chiba the rich boy, and Airi the oblivious beauty.)

"Whattt?!" Osamu shouted. 

"This cannot be happening!" Ayaka shrieked. 

"Cool.." Airi replied.

"ummmmm..." Chiba wasn't sure how to respond.

"So this is how it is going to work....it's going to be like a game." Reborn started. "We are going to split up into our groups that we had for the Monopoly Tournament." He continued. " Each group will think of a punishment, then that punishment will go to the loser that was apart of that group. The loser will not help in choosing the punishment obviously.....so the losers will have a free day. Kinda." Everyone started to gather in their groups except the losers.

"Okay, they have a whole day to think of a punishment unique to each and everyone of you." Reborn said to Osamu, Chiba, Aimi, and Ayaka.  "You guys are allowed to wonder around the mansion and gardens, but do not leave the place...got it?" Reborn said dangerously.