Exploring Venice

A/N- Hello guys! I realized that this trip is quite boring just staying in the mansion and I realized that, if I were on a trip to Italy, I would obviously want to take a tour and explore the amazing country. Since I don't really have a clue about where The mansion is currently at right now...why not travel to Venice? I will try to show more of how Tsuna is so awesome. But, since I've never been to Italy I will try my best to do some research to give what a trip to Italy might actually be like. Sorry for any bad grammar or any misspellings.(I might have some mafia people come if ya know what I mean...)

"Japanese"

"Italian"

'thoughts'

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3RD POV-

People were filing into the normal dining room that they have been using for that past couple of days. So far so good...no abnormal things happening so far..and no paint. Well this was going swell. This may actually be a normal day...is what was going through the heads of most of the students. Everyone was seated and all freshened up for the new day. Ready for breakfast and everything.

"I wonder what we are going to do today." A student said. 

"Well today, you guys well get to explore Venice." A sudden voice said. Everyone turned to see none other than Reboyama Sensei. All the students were still trying to get used to that; all except the people who were already used to him. 

Everyone in the room were suddenly filled with excitement. 

"Do you think that we will meet any hot italians like Gokudera-kun?" Shima started. Then alot of the fangirls started talking to eachother about how they are totally going to meet so many hot boys. 

"We will leave 30 minutes after breakfast. So you will have time to pack anything for the touring." Reboyama continued, completely ignoring the fangirls. "So eat up..we will mix up the groups a bit, because of some tensions that may have formed during the punishments." He finished (*cough* Chrome's group*cough*) before disappearing the same way he appeared. 

During the meal no one would stop talking about how fun exploring Venice is going to be. Alot of the people were wondering what groups they are going to end up in. 

"I just hope I don't get into the same group as Dame-Tsuna." Ayaka said with such distaste , it set a lot of the vongola people off with some anger. 

"I know right I feel so bad for the people who are stuck with that dumb loser." Another said agreeing with the gossip queen. 

While a lot of people were thinking this....Tsuna was thinking about the safety of his classmates. He knew that there are alot mafia in Italy, especially in Venice. Well, he was one to be talking.. He was also thinking about what he is going to do with his sweet girlfriend. He plans to spend a lot of time with her. 

The guardians were excited to be back in the city again, after all it has been a while.

-Time Skip after breakfast and the 30 minutes.-

"Okay I'm going to start announcing the groups...first group is: Rina, Osamu, Kenchi, Kenji, Hino, and Akira." Reboyama announced. Some of the people were glad because none of the people they hate were in that group with them...well maybe Kenji is kind of not sure, because all of the people in his group bullies his friend.

"Moving on..the next group is: Tsuna, Chiba, Kana, Kyoko, Ryo, and Yui." There was a slight groan from Chiba, but he was a little happy that he was with his beloved girlfriend. Tsuna was happy that he was with Kyoko, and Ryo was happy because he can fanboy about their relationship. Yui was kinda sad that she wasn't with her new friend Chrome, but she is at least with Chrome's friends and she might get to know them better. Chrome sent a reassuring smile to Yui.