Attack on Namimori

A/N- Hey guys! Here's another chappy. Sorry for any misspellings or grammatical errors.

"Japanese"

"Italian"

'thoughts'

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-3rd POV-

The class trip was over, and everyone in their class gave Tsuna more respect, and sometimes teased him, but overall they were all friends. They rest of the school still calls him Dame, but that's because they don't know certain information *coughcoughDecimocough*. The class also isn't aware of the company being in the mafia, except for a certain group of people. 

So one day at school, a certain enemy famiglia is going to attack, because they are a bunch of meat-brained idiots.

The school is all peaceful, class's are going on, students are sleeping, the teachers are teaching, it's overall a normal day at Namimori. 

-Back with evil meat-brained idiots-

"Boss, what are we doing again?" A blond haired man asked. This man was ripped, and was very bulky. 

"There is information about the Decimo in that school, he was officially named at the inheritance ceremony, but only a few people actually know the Identity. There was a class in that school that recently took a trip to that ceremony, so they must be involved, and must know the Identity as well." A black haired man with scars all over his body said. This man is name Arian Mulches, he had an eyepatch over his right eye, and had a stupid smirk etched on his face. 

"So what are we doing?" The blondie asked again.

"We are going to infiltrate the school, and keep the students hostage, until we find information about the Decimo. There  is also a rumor going around that says that the Decimo actually attends the school, so...win-win." Arian replied.

"oh okay boss!" He repied like the idiot he is.

"This plan is full proof!!!! Muahahhahahahahha" (A/N- what have I done? I legit almost named the boss....Hunky Hershey kiss)

"Why are we doing this?"

"It was a favor."

"From who?"

"A sadist, and a couple of brats."

-Back to Mr.Nezu's class-

"And the number that was squared, gets multiplied over to the 500. *yawn* See?" Mr. Nezu said monotone while yawning.

Everyone was practically asleep in class, but one of the students was in deep thought. 

'Wait a minute, I just remembered something, when Tsuna was on the table, why were his hands on fire? This is very suspicious, I think he is hiding an even bigger secret.' Thought Osamu, yup you heard right, Osamu has a brain.

Another Student was having a massive headache....

'Uhhggggg, this headache is terrible, my Intuition is killing me, it's like this school is going to get attacked from hunky guys, and they think that they are going to get away with it.' Tsuna thought. After that thought came through a large ringing was heard over the intercom.

There was some static over the intercom that got everyone's attention. 

"Attention, students of Namimori Highschool, We are the mafia famiglia called the Montagues. (A/N- I just recently read Romeo and Juliet) We have come for information about the Decimo of the Vongola Famiglia, if you are from the class that went to that trip to Italy and know who the Decimo is, come forward in an hour, or your school will suffer the consequences." A gruff voice resounded over the intercom.