Monopoly Tournament

A/N- Hey guys! I haven't really worked on this for a while, because I was busy with...stuff. Anyways, I haven't really planned anything for this chapter yet so I will go with the flow. I am sorry for any bad Grammar and misspellings

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN!!

"Japenese"

"Italian"

'Thoughts

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV- 

"Tsuna has a Dad?" classmates asked.

"I thought Tsuna's Dad abandoned him for his uselessnes!" Osamu sneered. Nono and Iemetsu's aura darkened slowly.

"Yeah!" Some people agreed, not noticing the deadly aura surrounding them.

"I mean, who would want such a loser as a son?" Iemetsu's aura became even deadlier. Most of the guardians aura darkened as well.

"I mean, seriously he is just a Dame." Another one of Tsuna's bullies added to the mix. 

"If Tsuna's dad is so rich, then he probably bought Gokudera's and Yamamoto's friendship, as well as Chrome, Hana, and Kyoko." Another classmate added. That comment made almost all the Vongola's snap. 

"Jyuudaime is not a Dame! He did not buy his friendship! Nor did he anyone else! jyuudaime is just way better than all of you, and you guys are just too stupid to notice it!" Gokudera yelled taking out his dynamite. 

"Wait, Gokudera, put those away!" Tsuna said trying to stop his storm guardian to kill his classmates. 

"Maa maa, I do not appreciate you treating my friend with such disgust." Yamamoto said pretty seriously, scaring alot of the classmates. Yamamoto was inching towards his Katana. 

"Boss, deserves more respect!" Chrome said pretty loudly, but shyly at the same time, surprising many of the students.

"That was the last straw! Nobody talks to my boyfriend like that!!" Kyoko said. Did I forget to mention that Kyoko was a trained assassin? Well she is and her pateince was depleting pretty quickly, and that is not a good sign.( Sorry for a bit of OOC for Kyoko!) Now everyone was surprised at that statement. I mean the school Idol, the kindest person in the class/school, just raised her voice. And claimed to be Tsuna's Boyfriend. (Not everyone new of the relationship.)

"What? Kyoko, you are dating this no-good loser?" Osamu said. He was one of the people who didn't know of the relationship. Now that statement really mad Kyoko made.

"What did you say?" Kyoko said dangerously inching her hand towards her many hidden weapons. Now everyone was scared. A pissed Kyoko was a bad thing, a really bad thing, but too bad didn't know what he was doing. Hana just smirked at her friends antics. Now Tsuna was trying to stop all of his guardians, his girlfriend, the twins, father, and grandfather from killing everyone there. 

"GUYS!! SHUT UP!! I AM USED TO IT OKAY? IT"S ALRIGHT!" Tsuna yelled. Bad move. Now his grandfather and Father were looking at him quite surprised at the burst out. Iemetsu had no clue that they bullied his little tuna fish all the time. But other than his family members being surprised, his classmates are surprises at what Tsuna had just done. Little did they know that he just saved there lives from the assassin Kyoko, the bomber Hayato, the sword wielding Yamamoto, his dad's fury, Chromes deadly illusions, and the ninth don's deadly assault. 

"Fine, but only for you Tsu-kun." Kyoko said reluctantly.

"Only for Juudaime." Gokdera said, putting his dynamites away.