Tsuna Has a Dad?!

A/N- Hey Guys! I am really bored so I am going to update! Anyway, sorry for any bad grammar and spelling, and for rushing the earlier chapter.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN

"Japanese"

"Italian"

'Thoughts'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd POV-

Eveyone was staring at the Mansion in awe, except for Tsuna, Yamamoto, Kyoko, Hana, and Gokudera, who have all lived in the mansion during the summer. The students didn't notice the group of maids and buters that came out to greet them. Tsuna might've gotten the people on the plane to refrain from calling him 'Decimo', but he wasn't sure if the maids and butlers at his own mansion would do the same. They are very stubborn.

"Hello welcome, classmates of Decimo and Guardians." They all said in unison and in Italian.

Nobody in the class understood what they said because they only no the basics, and they pretty much failed the tests.

"Please call me Tsuna guys." Tsuna said in fluent Italian surprising everyone. "And I am sure everyone is tired from the trip, please show them to their rooms." Tsuna kept talking.

"Of course Decimo." They all said in unison once again in Italian. Tsuna just looked angry at the name. Then a couple of butlers stepped out with the head butler in front of them.

"Will the boys follow us, we will escort you to your rooms. Each room can have three people so get into groups of three." The butler said in Japanese. All the boys did what they were told, except for Tsuna, Yamamoto, and Gokudera who all have their own rooms in the Mansion. "Ok, let's go." He said and all the boys followed the butlers.

Then the head maid and a couple more maids stepped up. "Will the ladies follow us, and we will escort you to your rooms. Your rooms carry three people as well. So may you please get into groups of three." The maid said and everyone did as told, leaving Kyoko and Hana; who already have rooms in the mansion as well. (Did I forget to mention that Kyoko is in an assassination group with Hana, and Haru.) "Follow us." She said and all the girls did, leaving Nezu and Reboyama.

A butler came up to Nezu and said, "Follow me to you room." and Nezu gladly complied. Everyone went to there rooms and continue to rest from the jet lag, until it would be time for dinner.

-Time Skip-

There were three knocks to the door of the Decimo's room. Tsuna got up and opened the door.

"Yes?" Tsuna asked yawning afterwards.

"Dinner is ready Decimo." The butler said.

"Sebastian, just call me Tsuna please." Tsuna said. "I'll be down in a minute." And Tsuna shut the door preparing for dinner. After he finished getting ready, he headed to the dining room to eat dinner.

-Inside Dining room-

Everybody was waiting patiently, Tsuna has already arrived and they were waiting for Vongola Ninth. They were all told ahead of time except for Tsuna, so everyone was wearing formal attire except for Tsuna.

"Hey Tsuna, why are you not wearing such formal attire?" Osamu asked.

"Umm.. no one ever said that we had to wear something nice." Tsuna said innocently.

"You're right, no one said that." Nono said walking. Everyone gasped. Tsuna turned around and was greeted by his grandfather, who smiled happily at Tsuna. Tsuna turned back around and headed to his seat at the right of Nono. Nono then sat at the head of the table. "Let's get started now." He said clapping his hands.