Tsuna is the What?!

A/N- Hey guys! Sorry for the delay. This will be one of the last chapters in this story. I hope you guys enjoy! I am very sorry for any misspellings or grammatical errors. 

"Japanese"

"Italian"

'thoughts'

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Tsuna POV:

We finally got back to the mansion, and we were informed that tonight, there is an optional dinner. Just in case people had dinner over the exploring. I decided to go, and so did the majority of the class.

I was walking over to the dining area, when I see Chrome and Hibari?!'Hibari came early?! Probably for Chrome.....(Insert fanboy/girl  internal scream.) They are so cute together and such goals!' Okay..moving on.

We were all at the dinner table, eating, and talking about our explorations. But I couldn't get that dreadful feeling out of my mind.......tomorrow is the end. Is the end, I don't want them to find out about me.....I already dragged too many people into this mess. I can't have more. 

As I was in deep thought I looked over at my friends, all laughing and having a good time......' I want to protect them.' was all I thought.

I decided I wanted to go to bed early, so i stood up and left to go up to my bedroom. Tomorrow is going to be a looonng day. 

-3rd POV-

"Where is he going?" One of Tsuna's idiotic classmates asked. 

"I don't know." another one said as they went back to their earlier conversation. 

-Time Skip-

Today is the day....the day everyone has been desperately waiting for. Where the girls overdo their makeup to try and seduce, and the boys put on their nicest suit's to try and impress, but little did they know that the Decimo will not be fooled. 

Everyone went to breakfast late, because today is a free day, until 7 pm tonight. So everyone was down in their pj's eating a beautiful brunch together. They were all talking and gossiping about how they are going to use their time today. 

Some say they are going to spend all day to relax and watch Netflix, others say they are going to start getting ready and have makeovers. 

But Tsuna's classmates were determined. They wanted to impress the Decimo, or seduce him. 

The day was going to be a long one....for everyone.

Tsuna's POV-

I walked around the mansion thinking about how this is going to work out. I saw Yuri, one of my maids, coming towards me with a smile.

"Hello Decimo!" She said in Italian. 

"You know I don't want you to call me Decimo. Please...call me Tsuna." I said.

"But that is disrespectful." She responded. 

"It is more disrespectful, not to follow what I  say. So please call me Tsuna, there is no harm done, you are apart of my family." I replied and smiled.

"Yes...Dec- Tsuna." She replied and blushed. Then I walked away, towards my room to prepare my speech and get ready for the Inheritance Ceremony. 'It's going to be a looonngg day.' I thought.