Masky x reader

(Y/N) (L/N) a 17 year old girl was walking home from her Workshop (W/P) ((Workplace)) not realizing how cold it actually was. "Damn.....i never noticed how cold it really is......i should have stayed home today..." about 10 Minutes later you saw your home and smiled. "Ah...finally!" You opend your Front door and noticed your kitchen light was on."eh? Didn't i turned all the lights off before i went to (F/N)?" You went to investigate and saw a boy around your age eating a Cheesecake.you went closer and saw the one and only Masky from the Creepypastas. "Holy Cheesecake!"
Masky looked up and saw you. "Shit!" He jumped up,went over to you and pinned you to the wall. "SHHHHHHH please don't scream!" "W-why!!!??? You are in my house and eating my Cheesecake!" "I-i'm sorry!!!! But please don't scream!" "I can scream all i want! You as-hmpf!!!???" You couldn't finish your sentence as you felt soft lips on top of yours. "Please just don't scream....." "..............f-fine......* You couldn't look him in the eyes because you were sure if you did.......you would faint.

Cliffhanger i'm sorry! I really am terrible haha
Masky:why aren't you writing longer chapters?
Because Masky i'm having trouble coming up with ideas!
O.o then ask the people if they have ideas
.....Masky you're a genius!
I know i am
Don't get ahead of yourself now! Anyway if you guys have ideas for the CP One-shots then please tell me!
Masky,Me:Bye!