Dark Link x Reader

Requested from xXharleyquinnloverXx  i hope you enjoy

"YOU KILLED HIM DARK! YOU BASTARD!" There he stood,Dark Link. That Asshole Killed my Best friend....He came closer to me but i ignored him. How could that happen?....i need to know...how?

Flashback:

"Hey (Y/N)! Let's go on Another Adventure i heard that the Water Temple is beautiful when it's Nightmare time!!" I turned around and Saw Link on Epona waving. "Really?! Sure i'll come!" Little did i know that we where watched all along.
We entered the Temple and looked around."It's really pretty....." i stared at awe as the water reflected on the Walls."not as pretty as you....." i blushed. "T-thanks...." He took my Hand and we continued on our way.it got darker and prettier the deeper we went. "Link you where right when you said it's beautiful at night..." "I knew you would like it! To be honest i took you here because i have to tell you something..." He looked away and let my Hand go. "What is it Link?" I was waiting for him to speak but he turned around,grabbed my shoulders and kissed me (shhhhh i know i know don't be mad at me). As he stepped back i put a Finger on my lips and blushed. "I...I really like you-... Eh no scratch that..i love you (y/n)! Will you please go out with me!?" "Y-Yes..." "But aren't i good enou-wait you said yes?!" I giggled and nodded. "Yes, i would love to go out with you Link" I swear i never saw him that happy before. "OMG THANKS!" "Stop screaming Link!" We both laughed and sat down near the water."thanks for today Link..." "NO problem" He took my Hand and we shared Another kiss. Sadly all good things have to come to an end. Our kiss ended as we heard a chuckle and clapping. "Who's there?!" Link stood up and grabbed his sword."Ah sorry the love birds finally notice me~" He stepped out of the Shadows and Link got angry. "What do you want Dark?" "Dark?" I was confused. "Why yes Sunshine~ and what i want?" He chuckled "I want her" I stood up shocked and hid behind Link."Are you Crazy? Why do you want her?!" "Simple, she makes me feel weird and i need to see why~" He took his sword out and began fighting with Link. "Stop it you two!" They both kept on fightning.'What do i do?...they need to stop!' Suddenly everything went in slowmotion as i saw Dark killing Link in front of me."never fight against the devil~" "LINK!" I ran over to him and tried saving him but i was to late."no....No!"

Back to the present

"HOW COULD YOU KILL HIM!?" "Well Sunshine" He grabbed my arms and pulled me away from Link. "NO! LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!" "Stop it sunshine~" He Hit me and i felt myself Slip away.

4 years later

"Dark....your minions took over hyrule..." i stood in front of Him and looked at the floor."Why thank you princess~" He walked to me and kissed me like he always does, After all.....

I'm his Queen

I hope you enjoyed i know it sucked but i still hope you did. I might have to do a part two to this.