Dark Link x Neko! reader

Requested from : DemonAngel2003

A/N: i'm hope it is good i really don't have any ideas besides something Halloween related! So i hope it will be okay! Enjoy!

~Dark Links POV~

Great.....today is Halloween....Kids will go out and Knock on every door saying "Trick or Treat!" Uhg.....I actually love Halloween because i can get to scare Link! Hahahha his face is amazing when he gets scared! Ding Dong! Here we go.....it already starts...."I'm coming i'm coming" I walked to the door and opened it "Trick or Treat!" Huh? Isn't that Link? And is that (Y/N) as a cat? Woah she looks good in that~

~Your POV~

Link came over to my house today and asked me if i want to go Trick or Treating  with him. Of course i said yes! Oh did i mention that i'm a Neko? The only one that knows that i am one is Link...that's why i love Halloween! I can go out as myself for once! So both of us got ready and watched Horror movies till 7 p.m. as soon as we got out we stared in awe at all the houses. "Link! Look over there! I think Dark isn't in the mood for Halloween!" "Yeah his house isn't spooky enough! Let's go!" We both ran to Darks house and rang the doorbell. As soon as the door opened we yelled "Trick or Treat!"

~Normal POV~

Dark Link opened the door and smirked. "What are you two doing here?" Link walked in his house and looked around. "Well (Y/N) saw that your house isn't spooky enough for Halloween so we came over!" "Oh is that so (Y/N)?" "Yeah!" Link walked back out. "I'm going to get some decorations for your house! I'll be back soon!" And with that the door slamed shut. "Say (Y/N)....why are you dressed as a cat~?" (Y/N) looked at Dark really nervous "W-well...a-actually.....eek!!" Dark Link pinned (Y/N) on  the couch and started to kiss her neck. "D-Dark!? W-what are you doing!?" "Trying to get answers~"  "I-it isn't a costume....i-i'm a Neko!" "Are you now?" Dark looked down at her and smiled a real smile. "Why didn't you tell me?" "I-i was scared.....i thought if i told you...that you would push me away...." "and why would you think that?" "B-because......" "Well?" "Because i love you Dark" (Y/N) blushed and looked away from him."I-i'm sorry!" Dark smiled and pulled her face back so that she was looking at Him again. "Don't be sorry...i love you too" and with that they shared a sweet and gentle kiss.

Outside Darks house

"HAH!  I told you they would get together!" "Shut up Link!" "Where's my money Midna? " "Uhg...here..."  "YEAH!"

HAHAHA i hope you enjoyed this terrible terrible story! I tried i really did! If you have any Requests just tell me!  Bye!