Yandere! E.J x Mute! reader ((sad))

I'm sorry for not updating but here i am again. I hope you enjoy this if not then i'm sorry *bows* also this is a warning. There's rape and self-harm

your POV:

Why?....why is he doing this to me? What did i ever do to him? Why do i deserve this?! I sat there crying silently.my very own brother has Killed my family right in front of me.i couldn't believe it at all. I wanted to scream but he came to me and kissed me. I wish i would have run.i wish i could turn back time.i wish i would have never met him!he took everything from me! My parents, my beloved brother, my voice....i want to die but he won't let me! I'm cutting myself every night but it still doesn't kill me.He won't leave me alone once. I can't go outside or have any contact with the outside world.Right now i was cutting again but i heard footsteps. Did i care? No. I kept on cutting till someone took the blade away from me.i love how the blood runs down my arms..."(y/n)...." i knew that voice.....it was the voice of my brother....i didn't look up but i felt him near me."(y/n)" He whispered in my ear but i still ignored him. "You are a Bad girl~ didn't your brother teach you better?" I looked up at him and slapped him. It must have been hard because his mask Fell of.His Black eyes still visible.his sein completly gray. "You little bitch.." He pinned me against my 'bed' ,if that's what you can call it, and slapped me."You need to be punished my dear sister~" I thought he was going to stab me but that was worse! He began to unbuckle my belt and pulled my shorts down. 'No...what is he doing?!' He tied my hands together with my belt and continued taking my clothes off until i was only in my underwear. "Well, well,well~ i didn't know my sister had such a Great body~" 'stop....please....' i felt the tears running down my cheeks as he took my bra off and began playing with my breasts.'mom, Dad...please...let something happen so that he will leave me alone!' As soon as he completly climbed over me i took the Chance and kicked him in the balls. His Body feel on mine and he was shaking."Y-you fucking slut.....i kept you alive for so long and this is how you thank me?....i love you more then a sister! And you will stop fighting against me!" He was mad now. I struggled as he pulled the last bit of clothes off and i leider there completly naked. 'No...this isn't happening!' i wasn't watching him as he took his own clothes off even though he said i should. "Oh now you will be punished really hard" I noticed that he got on the bed again and he was on top of me again."let the fun Beginn~" 'no...please don't Jack...i'm your sister!' I wish i could have said it to him but there is never ever a Chance again! Without a warning he thrusted into me and i cried.He didn't even stop he just continued thrusting! I don't want this! Get it out! It hurts.....all i could do is let it happen.i don't know how long it was but i was sure i got pregnant at how often he came in me."that was fun sis~ i'll see you tomorrow" with that he  untied my hands and left the room while i sat there crying.'i want to go home....' it went like this for 3 years i slowly started to starve to death. That would be the only way to get out of here. And i succesfully did it. I finally am dead but sad thing is....My brother Jack.he was killing himself too.He finally realized what he did and became depressed. I watched him....Drown himself in the Lake near the house.i couldn't help but cry. He may have taking so much from me. But no one deserves to die.i'm happy that he finally knew that he was doing something Bad and all but dying isn't helping anyone.

Rest in piece mom,Dad and Jack
The Creepypastas are waiting for you

I hope you enjoyed to be honest this shit is terrible! I tried but god this is so dumb....i'm really sorry!