Slenderman x abused! reader

You, (Y/N) (L/N), a 16 year old girl was hidding in her room from her abusive family. You want to know what happend? Let's go back a bit then,shall we?

~3 hours earlier~

Your POV
You walked into your home in hopes that your family wasn't home or still asleep.Closing the door and walking up into your room you bumped into your mother. "(Y/N)......where have you been? We where worried sick~" that lying Bitch....."i-i had t-to stay longer in S-school...." and there is the pain...."You bitch! You just stayed in school to show Everyone what Kind of shut you are!" Another Hit to the cheek. "........." You just stared at her and began running into your room. "GET BACK HERE YOU BITCH!" As you got to your room you looked the door and took out your Knife. "I'm just useless.......no one would suspect anything...." You where thinking about killing yourself but something snapped inside of you as you looked at the door and back to the knife.

~Present time~

You stood up as your family Broke your door down and began walking towards you. "Hah! Are you trying to fight back,sis?" Your brother....
"This Slut can't fight!" Dad.....
"I can't believe i got such an useless child!" Your mother....
Your hair was hidding your eyes as you began to laugh. "All those years! I had to go through all of this pain!" Your family took one step back."it's time for me to.....show you the pain i went through!"

Your Brother POV

(Y/N) stabbed our parents,cut their arms and legs off and began to take out their insides.i was just staring in shock because she did all this while mom and dad are still alive! "(Y/N) STOP! Please!" She looked at me and giggled. "Why should i?........you hurt me too...." She stood up and began walking towards me. I was frozen as is saw the Insanity in her eyes.we are face to face now. "You know Brother...." i felt something cold touching my cheek. "I always lover you.....and i was hoping you would've helped me......but you took their side......" i shiverd as i noticed the blood. "(Y-Y/N) please let me leave......" She looked at me as if i was the crazy one."no.....now die my der brother of mine~" She sliced my head of with a smile.this will haunt me in my.....death.....

Your POV

As i finished killing my family i just left....but i wrote something on my wall

but i wrote something on my wall

~Come out and play with me~