Slenderman x Reader part.2

A/N: i'm sorry for not updating sooner but school started and it's already being a bitch so i hope you guys forgive me for my absence!

Last time:

As i finished killing my family i just left.........but i wrote something on my wall

~Come out and play with me~

Now

Your POV:

I was running away from my old home in case someone saw that i Killed them but they should know that i was it anyway.oh well back to the topic! I saw the forest that me and my friend always met so i just ran in not even thinking of the Danger that could await me.

Slendys POV:
I was looking through my woods as i heard footsteps coming this way. I looked around and saw a young girl covered in blood. Maybe i should "talk" to her.

Normal POV:

As (Y/N) was walking she noticed that one tree looked differnent then the others so she walked up to it and noticed that this was no tree,it was an Person!  "Who are you sir?" "I should be asking you that my child....what are you doing in my woods?" (Y/N) looked down at the floor. "M-my family abused me....so...i Killed them....and left...." Slendy looked at her and Placed a hand on her head. "Don't worry my child....i Killed a Lot of people too" "really? What's your name?" "I'm known as Slenderman" "the Slenderman?! Wow!" Slenderman chuckled "what's your name?" "I'm (Y/N)!" "Nice to Meet you (Y/N)"

(A/N)=There will be Another part of Slenderman x abused reader !
Also there will be Another part of the Masky x reader,Eyeless Jack x Reader,BEN Drowned x reader and Jeff the Killer x Reader i hope you guys are happy to hear that :P see ya all soon!

Btw here have a cookie =3