Harry's Diary - Larry Stylingson

Dear Diary.

Maybe it's a little bit weird, that i'm writing in you. Because I'm a boy, you know. Not just a boy, i'm a famous boy. Harry Edward styles. If you say it like that, it looks like i'm a model haha. I tought it would be fun to write my life down here. Being famous is not something you just can be to sing a song. You have to work for it. I don't like working, i get tired of it. Lucky for me, i have my best friend on my side. Louis William Tomlinson. The best friend you could think of Diary! He's amazing, and funny, and cool. I don't really know why a cool boy like Louis would be friends with me. Maybe because I'm so funny. No i'm not that funny. Niall doesn't laugh at my jokes, so. Maybe Niall has a crush on Louis, because everything Louis does is amazing to Niall. Really funny. Louis is also really hot. His hair is perfect, and his body, god damn Diary, to bad you arn't a real person. You would fall in love with him, if you where a girl. Or a boy. Not that it really matters right? Gay people are people to. Diary, i think Niall is a little bit Gay. I'm smiling as a weirdo right now, and that's not because i like Niall. I love that guy, in a Bromance way. Niall is funny, and weird and he would be perfect for Louis, right? I don't know, I think i know another guy who would be perfect for Louis. I'm not going to tell you! Okay wait, you're a Diary, what am I thinking? I like Louis Diary, maybe i should give you a name, something like.. Uhm.. Stefani? But what if you're a girl? I just call you Diary. And Diary, i'm going to hide you in a dark spot, and i'm going to take you everywhere and i'm going to tell you all my story's. Is that weird? Probably yes. I'm going to play golf with Niall today. Louis wanted to come to, but i said i wanted to be alone with Niall. What if Louis would come and fall in love with Nialls beautifull eyes? I can't help it Diary, everytime i'm with Louis i got a strange feeling. He's just so amazing, but he's also my best friend. He doesn't like me Diary, i'm really sure about that. But what if he does? Then i'm fucking up this moment. Well, i just hope that Niall stays away from Louis, because he's mine. Enough about Louis and Niall. My head is hurting, Liam hit me with a stick. It was an accident, i know. But it hurts like hell. Maybe I'm goint to die Diary! Is that possible? Dying from a stick? Maybe if you hit hard enough. Zayn was talking to his mirror today. He doesn't know i saw him. He was like; O Zayn your hair looks amazing today! New shampoo? I couldn't stop laughing. I swear. Niall is calling me Diary, i should go playing golf. I promise i will write in you every day, pinky promise. That's a little bit gay isn't it? A well, A little bit Gay is Okay! Haha i'm such a weirdo.

Lots of love

Harry Edward Styles.