Chapter 5

Dear Diary

Somthing weird happened today. We where singin on stage, and.. Louis kissed me. Infront of everyone. On my mouth. Niall winked at me and the rest of the boys didn't give a reaction. Everyone saw the picture, and Modest to. They where so mad, jesus. They said that we have to act like it's fake. I don't know if i can do that. It's all so confusing right now. Niall told me that Louis wass really upset after the show, Liam was with him, but he didn't say anything. He only cried. I feel bad Diary, my life is a mess.

Today Taylor came over, and we kissed. It felt wrong. It felt like i was cheating on Louis. I don't know why, Louis isn't even mine. Weird Styles, haha. We are dating now, but i don't know why. I don't even like her. Modest said it was good that i'm dating Taylor, so people wouldn't think Larry is real. But Lucky for me, there are so many Larry Shippers, and i love them all. More then my other fans, i think. They see what's really happening. But i don't blame Elounor shippers. Eleanor is beautifull, but well.. she's having something i want.

Zayn is stupid haha. Not in a wrong way, i love him. He's asked Perrie to marry him. Oh that rimes, Perrie, marry. Funny Styles. Diary, isn't a little young? Ah whatever. He's happy, so i'm happy. Niall was so happy he wrote a song about it.

Zayn and Perrie, Are going to Marry, They are happy, they won't call their dog Tregger, Perrie is hot as fuck, and no i'm really stuck.

It didn't make any sence, but it was funny. Zayn was so happy. I'm feeling happy to. For the first time in weeks, i'm feeling happy. Niall makes me happy with his laugh, but this was different. I don't know why Diary, i'm just weird.

You know, Louis can be mine. We kissed, we still don't talk, but there was a start. I start to think that something is changing, i don't know why. Niall said he was happy for me, but i don't know why. I still don't know, maybe he saw i felt a little better. Louis came over when Taylor was gone. He asked me if i really loved her. I shaked my hat. Ofcors not dumbass, i said. He laughed in the way he only laughs when he's with me. And i felt normal, i felt like i could handle it all. Maybe that's what Niall was talking about. Niall, if you ever read this, you're amazing and i love you. I told the boys if i ever die, they need to read this. Why then? Because i can't get out of my grave to explain everything. All that they have left then, is this and a couple good memorie's. Not that i'm going to kill myself, i'm a little bit over that, i think..

Lots of Love

Harry Edward Styles.