Chapter 12 - Last one

Dear Diary

It's not Harry here, but Louis. Harry can't write in you annymore, he's really sorry. This is what happened last night: 

I told Eleanor i really, really like Harry. She got mad, and she left me. I knew i wasn't the perfect boyfriend for Harry, but i loved him and wanted to spent every second with him. But when i came home, there was a letter on the table. 

Loubear

I'm really sorry, i can't do this no more. 

I love you so much, it just hurts and.. don't look on the roof, i'm not there

Love you x Hazza 

I was scared he was going to do something stupid, so i ran up to the roof. There he was, in tears, ready to jump of the building. "Harry!" i screamed. I turned around en looked at me. He was in tears, and i've never seen him crying this hard. "What are you doing?" i yelled and walked up to him. " Go away Louis" he said. I walked closer to him and took a deep breath before talking to him. "I wont go away Harry" "Why not? Just leave me alone. You don't love me. You never loved me. Why did you lie to me?" he yelled while crying. I walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I left Eleanor" "You did what?" "I left her, for you Haz. I love you more then words can say" i sayd. He didn't talk for a few minuits, then looked in my eyes en smiled. "It's to late Louis, i don't believe you annymore' he said, and turned around. "Harry please don't jump!" i screamed en felt i started to cry. He turned around, kissed my lips en looked to the ground. "I will never forget you Loubear" he said. He turned around again, and before i could stop him, he jumped. "Harry!" i screamed. I cried even louther, and Liam must have hearth me, because suddenly he was standing behind me. "Louis what ha.." "Harry jumped!" i screamed an started to walk down the stairs. Walking? Better running. When i came down, i saw him. Eyes closed, blood everywhere. My lovely best friend, my lovely boyfriend was gone. He was gone and i would never see him back.

I'm really sorry Diary, not every story has a happy end. This is one of those story's. Now Harry is gone.. i don't know what to do with my life..

Lots of love

Louis William Tomlinson. 

The guy that killed his best friend

And boyfriend

By not giving him what he desirved.

I'm sorry.