Chapter 4

Dear Diary.

I'm broken. I haven't seen Louis in weeks. He is with Eleanor, non stop. I'm so mad at myself, but i got to keep going. Lucky for me, Niall is there for me. He moved in with me, because i was scared being alone. I'm depressed, i think. No i'm sure. I cry myself asleep, while Niall sings for me. His voice makes me calm, so i'm happy that he's here with me. Modest said i should hide the scars on my arm. I cut myself more often, Niall is trying to stop me, but i can't. Louis doesn't care annymore. I lost him, really. The only thing i got is a couple tatoo's. It's awefull. The problem is, that he doesn't talk to me. On stage, but when we're alone he shut his mouth. It's hurting me so much. Nialls smile is the only thing that keeps me alive. Lucky for me, he smiles a lot.

Today Eleanor came over. She smiled at me and said she missed me. Please stop El, stop teasing me. She handed me a letter, Louis wrote it. I didn't want to open it, because i was scared. So Niall opened it.

Dear Harry Styles.

I'm sorry i have to say this, but i can't handle it annymore. I love Eleanor, but because of her i don't see you anymore. It's hurting me, and Niall said it's hurting you more. I miss you, please don't think i hate you. It's just that stupid Modest that keeps us appart.

xLouis.

I don't know what to think Diary, maybe it's real, maybe it's fake. I'm a little confused. El said that she didn't know about the rule, and she felt stupid. I lifted my shoulders and closed the door. Niall smiled and i felt better, because of his smile. Life has become so hard Diary, Paul told my yesterday that the band will brake up in 2015. I'm scared, i don't want to stop. The fame, the fans, the songs, the guys. I love it to much. So me and Louis are just going to do what Modest wants, maybe that will help.

Another thing. Liam and Zayn came over today to watch some movies. Zayn brought Perrie, and Liam brought Sophia. I felt a little bit lonley, but then a girl named Taylor Swift walked into my house. Niall invited her, they where friends i think. Maybe i can make Louis jealos when i date Taylor. Maybe he will see that i'm the one for him. That will be great. I told my plan to Niall, and he said it was stuipid. I know it is, but it's a plan. Now i got Taylors number and she's comming over. I'm a little scared, what if she doesn't like me Diary? Well if she doesn't, i Always got a Book to marry with, right :)

Lots of Love

Harry Edward Styles