Chapter 6

Dear Diary

We're going on tour! Take me home tour, here we come. I'm really happy, a few months away from home, away from my problems and.. Away from Eleanor. Niall said this is the time to let Louis see that he belongs with me, and not with Eleanor. And you're coming with me Diary! We're going to have so much fun, with the boys, and paul. I'm singing all day long, and Niall said i look good. My feelings for Niall arn't gone, but i don't feel the same for him as i feel for Louis. It's funny, i see Niall as my little brother, but he's older then me. He's just so.. he's like a little kid. He's Always happy, and that's what makes him special.

So i packed all my stuff, said goodbye to my friend and family, and now we're sitting in a plane.Normally I hate flying, it's really boring, but this time it was fun. Niall brought his guitar, and we where singin all the time. First we're going to America. I love America, It's big, and cool and just.. Aaah!. Haha i'm so weird Diary. The boys are trying to read my Diary, they are stealing it, so i decided to put you in a safe spot where they can't find you. Well it's just Nialls backpack, but it's better then my suitcase. Niall said he would protect it, and i think i trust him with hit.

Me and Louis need to share a room togheter. Louis was really happy with it. I don't know why he's so happy, in the last weeks we only talked once. But it's helping me with my plan. But i'm also really scared, Scared that i'm going to care to much about him again, and that he's going to hurt me, again. I don't know what to do. I tought it was going to be easy, but it isn't. I know Diary, i shouldn't worry so much. I'm just going to have the time of my life on tour! Yeaah! 

So me and Louis where sitting in our room when Niall came in. Only wearing his boxer. "What the hell are you doing?" said Louis. "Liam stole my clothes while i was taking a shower!" he said, he was really upsaid about it. Pour Niall, but we couldn't stop laughing. "Really funny guys, can i borrow something from you?" I gave him my shirt and Louis gave him some pants. Niall suitcase got lost at the airport, really said, all his stuf was in there. But the airport found it, and we could pick it up tomorrow.

So, a few cool days Diary, This is going to be the best time of my life, i hope. I'm going to try not to think to much, like Always.

Lots of Love

Harry Edward Styles.