King of the Underworld

Name: Dresden King

Age: 17, for about a hundred years now...

Gender: Male

Sexuality: 110% straight

Species: Demon, in a human body.

Setting: Usually modern day, although he can be any time since the 1920s.

Looks: 5'4", bronze skin, very toned physique. Dresden has a broad face, high cheekbones, a square jawline, and slightly round chin. He has a small amount of Native American descent (Mayan, to be exact). His eyes are wide-set and slanted, like a cats, yellow-green in collar. He has a small, pointed tooth that sticks out slightly over his lower lip like a fang. There are small scars all over his face. His eyebrows are heavy and black, though he plucks them to the perfect shape. His hair is bright red (clearly not his natural colour) and always perfectly gelled and styled. Though not classically attractive by any means, Dresden has a sort of charm about him that leads him to be described as "wickedly handsome."

Personality: narcissistic, theatrical, self-absorbed, vain, charismatic, the life of the party, lustful, charming, generous, opportunist, extravagant, womaniser, overflowing with confidence, persuasive

About: Dresden worked his way up from the bottom of a drug ring to the self-proclaimed "king of the underworld." He owns a casino, night club, and circus all rolled into one that calls The Devil's Paradise. He's obscenely rich and, as such, very influential. He loves parties, women, and booze, preferably all at the same time, but because he's spent the last hundred years drinking excessively, he's become a high-functioning alcoholic. Dresden uses his powers as a demon to make deals with people and gain power for himself. He'll grant any wish of yours, as long as you give him something back. To Dresden, no one is useless.

 To Dresden, no one is useless

Scenario 1.
The two of you sat at a table in the back room, away from the nightlife and the blaring music, away from the drinking and dancing and betting. But even this room was luxurious: sleek black marble floors, the walls striped with bright red and gold, and tanks filled with exotic fish in the walls. Dresden say sideways in the chair, one leg hooked over the back, swinging gently. In his hand he twirled a pair of gold dice between his fingers. "The rules of the game are simple," he said, his voice husky. "Odds, I grant you what you want. Any wish you could possibly dream of, as long as it's in my power. Evens, you give something to me. So let's play. What's your wish, and what are you willing to risk for it?" he asked with a grin.

Other setting: up to you.