Aloysius

Name: Aloysius

Age: Approximately 200

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Flexibly straight

Species: Vampire

Setting: Gothic, or anything after the French Revolution

Looks: Aloysius is on the taller, thinner side. He has soft black hair to his shoulders, black eyes, and alabaster white skin. However, every vampire has their own power; Aloysius' appearance shifts depending on the beholder. While he keeps his characteristic colouring, his features appear to whoever he is looking at as their ideal of beauty.

Personality: spiteful, vengeful, manipulative, poetic, proud, intelligent, sadistic, brooding, merciless, sophisticated, moody, unstable

About: Aloysius was a sickly nobleman born in France, shortly before the French Revolution. He fell in love with a vampire named Rosamunde, who turned him. However when she was murdered, Aloysius was unable to deal with the pain of spending eternity without her and swore vengeance upon the entire human race, trying to slake his anguish in blood. He's a serial killer who enjoys toying with his victims before he drinks from them. He has never been caught, since any descriptions of him from witnesses vary, since every single person sees Aloysius differently.

 He has never been caught, since any descriptions of him from witnesses vary, since every single person sees Aloysius differently

Setting 1.
It was a soft night, not too foggy, and you were wandering the side roads of the city. You turned onto yet another cobbled street, dimly lit by a street lamp. Bathed in its light stood a man in curiously outdated clothing, yet still extremely elegant and tasteful. He stepped forward, and was undeniably the most beautiful man you'd ever laid eyes on. "Bonjour," he greeted you with a slight smile. His words were delicately accented. "Pardon me, mon ami, but are you, perhaps, lost?"

Other setting: up to you.