The Rebel

Name: Raven

Age: 19

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Whatever it needs to be

Species: Human

Setting: Medieval, Fantasy

Looks: Raven is slender and tall, well-muscled. He has glossy, wavy black hair past his waist. He has dark, angled eyebrows and fierce grey eyes. He has a Grecian nose, sharp cheekbones, and strong jawline.

Personality: reckless, daring, calculating, manipulative, ruthless, disdainful, wild, ruthless, cunning, untameable, compassionate towards those he thinks deserve it

About: Raven is a rebel and assassin. His single goal in life is to bring down
the aristocracy, and he'll use any means necessary to do it. He can be reckless but there's always a backup plan. He doesn't care what or who he has to sacrifice or exploit, including himself.
Raven grew up as the servant to a very wealthy and influential nobleman. He witnessed his master abusing his power, having an entire starving family thrown into prison, including the children, for failing to pay taxes. Raven killed his master and vowed from that day on to end the system that permitted such things. Raven is a villain who sees himself as the hero.

Setting 1

Setting 1. There was a young nobleman who had recently appeared in court. No one really knew who he was- he had claimed to be foreign. He had mostly kept to himself, so no one thought much of it. Until you awoke one night, to him standing over your bed, holding a dagger. "Do not make a sound," he hissed.

Other setting: up to you.

I tried to draw him...