Salem

Name: Penny Reese Brighton

Nickname: Salem

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual, female preference

Species: Human

Setting: Modern day/High School

Looks: Salem is about average height, and probably skinnier than she should be. She's pretty and usually wears heavy black eye makeup. Her hair is naturally brown, but she dyed it black and straightens it. It's about elbow length. Her eyes are grey-green, with thick, square eyebrows. She has snake bite piercings, just below her lips, an eyebrow piercing on the right side, and multiple ear piercings.
For reference, the photo below.

Personality: eccentric, rebellious, defiant, loner, witchy, introspective, obsessive, emotional, secretive, theatrical, antisocial

About: Although her birth name is Penny, she doesn't answer to it unless she has to, preferring to go by the nickname she gave herself: Salem. A very odd, eccentric girl, Salem loves all things dark and is obsessed with appearing creepy and rebellious. She loves witchcraft and tries to practice it in her own way, since she believes that in a past life she was burned in the Salem witch trials. She falls somewhat into the emo and nu-goth subcultures. Salem has a black cat named Hecate, and writes in her spare time, mostly very dark, strange stories. Her other hobby is ghost-hunting; she sneaks out at night a lot to do it. With her somewhat hostile attitude towards most people, she has a great deal of difficulty maintaining relationships with anyone that aren't rocky at best.

Setting 1

Setting 1. When the teacher assigned partners for the next group project, you, of course, had the bad luck to be paired with the weirdest girl in the whole school, Penny Brighton, or as she called herself, Salem. The look she'd given you as soon as the teacher announced the assignment hadn't been encouraging either; she'd glared daggers at you. As soon as the bell rang for lunch, Salem shoved her way out of the classroom with her usual 'don't-freaking-touch-me' vibe. At lunch she sat at a table by herself. This was as usual too. But what wasn't usual was the way she was constantly shooting you looks, staring at you for a few seconds unabashedly before looking away, almost like she was issuing a challenge.

Other setting: up to you.